Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve knight

Default The last ½ off sale.

This is the last ½ off sale I am having. I am starting knob and tote
replacements and infill's so it should fill in the slow times or a
part time job.
So this is the last one to get caught up on bills and have a good
20th anniversary with the wife. I am stating that it may take up to 3
months to get the planes. I hope it is shorter but this sale gets me
really behind and it's better to over estimate then to give false
hopes.
So all bench planes are ½ off plus shipping. That includes jointers,
jacks. All smoothing planes pocket planes and scrubs. Screwcaps are
30.00 extra. They are drop in Screwcaps with no pin showing.
Purpleheart, padouk or ipe or shedua. I will have links to the pics
below. Rosewood is not available right now. All non normal woods I
will quote on the price.
All specialty planes are 35% off and if you buy another plane I will
go 40% they take too much time and effort for 50% off.
I may give a deal on my infills I hope to have the first one built
this weekend.
All toted planes now you have a choice of the size of the tote small
is a little smaller then a Stanley #5 tote and normal is about the
same size as a Stanley but a little fatter and large is about ½"
larger.
I hope to have D handles online within the next couple of weeks. They
will be extra as they are a lot of work. But if you want one let me
know. I am, thinking about 25.00 extra.
So if you want to take advantage of me either email me or go to my
site and use the order form. Be sure to include that it is the ½ off
sale and give me as much info so I can get you in my database and give
you a order number. If you don't hear from me email me back in a
couple of days. Include your address so I can tell you shipping.
Finish planes and coffins usually the shipping is 11.40 in a priority
flat rate box. I can fit a couple of planes in there.
Here is what the brass screwcap looks like
http://www.knight-toolworks.com/web_...inishbrass.jpg

The tote on my left is a normal tote now. I can do matching woods or
white oak.
http://www.knight-toolworks.com/web_temp_pics/tote.jpg

http://www.knight-toolworks.com/web_...duacooffin.jpg
Though the wood tends to have nice stripes too. It is a pretty nice
wood