Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking
Andrew Barss

Default HF Framing Nailer

I'm considering getting a Harbor Freight framing nailer. I usually buy
higher-end stuff, but I need this just for the occasional project, and don't
want to outlay $250-$350 for a Senco, Hitachi, etc.

My question has specifically to do with safety. Is there any reason to
think the chance of injuryt would be greater with a HF nailer than
a better quality one?

-- Andy Barss

Picking a framing nailer toolguy Woodworking 20 November 13th 05 09:07 PM
Framing Nailer "Nails" jrs Woodworking 3 February 23rd 05 01:54 AM
framing nailer [email protected] UK diy 1 February 7th 05 09:40 AM
Air Powered Framing Nailer Andy Barron UK diy 9 November 21st 04 11:53 AM