Posted to rec.woodworking
cdo

Default Norm's router table (again...)

pictures uploaded to a.b.p.w.

Cliff
Posted to rec.woodworking
henry

For the ignorant people what is ABPW

Posted to rec.woodworking
Greg Neill

"henry" wrote in message
oups.com...
For the ignorant people what is ABPW

For the ignorant it is A Big Pouty Woman. But for those in
the know, it's alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking .

:-)

Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike Marlow

oups.com...

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking
Petrified Woodworker

I see the Re's with comments, but no pictures . . .

"cdo" wrote in message
pictures uploaded to a.b.p.w.

Cliff

Posted to rec.woodworking
henry

Nice table. I also built a similar one and need to make the door. I
was planning to put air intake holes on door. Have you found that it
wasnt nessessary?

Posted to rec.woodworking
Prometheus

Default Norm's router table

Depends on what you like. I put about $40 into the top with a
double-layer of 3/4 ply, laminate and curly maple edging, some nice
stable 9/4" mesquite I got for nothing from my dad for a custom
adjustable fence, $10 for a electrical box and switched outlet, and
about $15 worth of leftover jummywood for an open frame to set the
nice top and fence on. Works great, and I've never had occasion to
worry about the looks of the base.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Don Dando

What is "a.b.p.w." ?
"cdo" wrote in message
pictures uploaded to a.b.p.w.

Cliff

Posted to rec.woodworking
Petrified Woodworker

Does not show up in A.B.P.W.

"Don Dando" wrote in message
.com...
What is "a.b.p.w." ?
"cdo" wrote in message
pictures uploaded to a.b.p.w.

Cliff

Posted to rec.woodworking
cdo

On 27 May 2006 11:40:10 -0700, "henry" wrote:

Nice table. I also built a similar one and need to make the door. I
was planning to put air intake holes on door. Have you found that it
wasnt nessessary?

There's a bit of a gap under the door that allows a stream of air to
sweep the debris to the rear. To be honest it was an afterthought - I
cut off some of the door to form the gap.

Cliff