Posted to rec.woodworking
largecorp

Default table saw: everything is straight except my cut

Can anyone offer some wisdom?

I have a decent old Craftsman saw with a Unifence. I've checked and
double checked the blade tilt (zero, according to my steel square),
I've fine tuned the fence so it's 90 degrees, the table itself
seems flat. BUT...

When I rip a board, the cut is off by a couple of degrees. On a
standard 3/4inch board, (run through flat), one side of the cut is
about a sixteenth higher than the other side?

I bought a new blade with no change.

Any advice? Thanks!

DS