Posted to rec.woodworking
eclipsme

Default ATT: Lets change newsgroups and avoid this onslaught

I am certainly tired of this recent spamming, as I am sure the rest of
you are. In an effort to find another wood working group, I found the
following:

msn.forums.crafts.woodworking

There were only 3 current posts to the group, and 2 of them had to do
with how slow the group is.

Shall we all move over there and take it over?

Harvey
Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Gordon

There were only 3 current posts to the group, and 2 of them had to do
with how slow the group is.

Shall we all move over there and take it over?

If we do that, the terrorists win.

Lee

_________________________________
Lee Gordon
http://www.leegordonproductions.com

Posted to rec.woodworking
Edwin Pawlowski

"eclipsme" wrote in message
.. .
I am certainly tired of this recent spamming, as I am sure the rest of you
are. In an effort to find another wood working group, I found the
following:

msn.forums.crafts.woodworking

There were only 3 current posts to the group, and 2 of them had to do with
how slow the group is.

Shall we all move over there and take it over?

Harvey

That group will be immune? Doubt it, especially if the masturbating wonder
that is posting this crap knows we moved. This too, shall pass.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Andy Dingley

On Mon, 15 May 2006 15:58:58 -0400, eclipsme wrote:

msn.forums.crafts.woodworking

I prefer trolls to M$oft
Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Balderstone

In article , eclipsme
wrote:

I am certainly tired of this recent spamming, as I am sure the rest of
you are. In an effort to find another wood working group, I found the
following:

msn.forums.crafts.woodworking

There were only 3 current posts to the group, and 2 of them had to do
with how slow the group is.

Shall we all move over there and take it over?

Good filtering means I barely notice the mentally ill. I'll stay here
on usenet, I have yet to find a web forum that's half-way usable.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Enoch Root

On 2006-05-15, Andy Dingley ranted thusly:
On Mon, 15 May 2006 15:58:58 -0400, eclipsme wrote:

msn.forums.crafts.woodworking

I prefer trolls to M$oft

It had to be said.

er