Posted to rec.woodworking

Default woodworker wanted

We're a twenty two year old business that moved into a 4300 sq ft. shop we
purchased a year ago. Currently looking for one or two experienced
workers, full or part time. We specialize in fixtures for the museum
industry, although we do some residential as well. Most product delivered
New York City once a week. We use a combination of CNC and conventional
machinery. Informal atmosphere. Reply if interested. Pass on
to other individuals who may not have computer access. Thanks. Anton
(845) 742-2688 or e-mail.

Everything That You Always Wanted To Know About Cherry - But Were Afraid To Ask Tom Watson Woodworking 8 June 6th 04 02:02 AM
Wanted jake fry Woodworking 2 May 13th 04 05:10 PM
Sony CPD-520GS compass module wanted or a IC on it. (SIU-212) Bob Kos Electronics Repair 2 March 6th 04 07:03 AM
SOMEONE WANTED A KID'S PROJECT T. Woodworking 4 January 18th 04 11:01 PM
WANTED PLAIN OSCILOSCOP LEADER LBO-505 manuel garcia Electronics Repair 0 November 22nd 03 08:13 AM