Posted to rec.woodworking
hard_way

Default looking for re-sawn lumber

I have a laminating project coming up, and I am looking for a source
for re-sawn lumber. I have not decided on the species yet. Does
anyone sell re-sawn lumber in bulk? Preferably 3/16" or 1/4"
thickness?

Posted to rec.woodworking
Enoch Root

hard_way wrote:
I have a laminating project coming up, and I am looking for a source
for re-sawn lumber. I have not decided on the species yet. Does
anyone sell re-sawn lumber in bulk? Preferably 3/16" or 1/4"
thickness?

I'd ask Leon, but he's probably too good for anything over 1/64".
Stacked to the ceiling.

er
--
email not valid
Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

"Enoch Root" wrote in message
hard_way wrote:
I have a laminating project coming up, and I am looking for a source
for re-sawn lumber. I have not decided on the species yet. Does
anyone sell re-sawn lumber in bulk? Preferably 3/16" or 1/4"
thickness?

I'd ask Leon, but he's probably too good for anything over 1/64".
Stacked to the ceiling.

Funny... ;~) You know, when I was contemplating getting a larger band saw
I was thinking of cutting my veneer 1/8" thick so that I could sand the
tooth marks out and have some wood left. I really did not think that 1/16
would be very easy to achieve. Now 1/16 looks pretty thick. LOL

Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

"hard_way" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a laminating project coming up, and I am looking for a source
for re-sawn lumber. I have not decided on the species yet. Does
anyone sell re-sawn lumber in bulk? Preferably 3/16" or 1/4"
thickness?

You might want to consider locating some one that will resaw lumber that you
provide. It should be much cheaper that way. Where are you located?

Posted to rec.woodworking
hard_way

I'm 2 hours from Vegas, in Southern Utah

Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

"hard_way" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm 2 hours from Vegas, in Southern Utah

Well, I can't help you. Sorry.