Posted to rec.woodworking
No

Default Darn cops interfeering with my work!

Dang - I got busted! I was working on these book cases for a customer.
Really nice combination of walnut and walnut veneer plywood. Some of the
cases have glass doors, glass shelves and halogen lighting from above to
light up the nick knacks. Well - I had no convenient place to hook into
the electrical. I added an outlet above the book case in the wall. I
needed to run a down the inside of the wall and into the crawl space
where I could then reach a suitable junction box. Well - I didn't want
to ket my cloths dirty do I took them off, all off. I had no problem
running the wire and making the connection.

Well - I continued the building of the cabinets in the buff. The
customer came home and found me naked. I started to get dressed and
explain myself. She flew off the handle and called the cops! Whats the
big deal? Not me for sure. To top it all off she stiffed me for $200.
Shesh - Whats this world coming to!

Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

"No" wrote in message ...
[...]

Yeah what is this world coming to? Your escapades fall under the title of
perverted at best. I'd have shot you and then called the cops. You were
lucky.

Posted to rec.woodworking
No

Leon wrote:
"No" wrote in message ...
[...]

he he - was just kidding - read the post titled "Carpenter Who Works
Naked Is Arrested"

Posted to rec.woodworking
Locutus

"No" wrote in message ...
Leon wrote:
"No" wrote in message ...
[...]

Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita
http://www.x-privat.org/join.php

Pretty sure Leon was kidding to

Posted to rec.woodworking

I dunno... you haven't met Leon...

VB ;^)

Robert

Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe

On Fri, 21 Apr 2006 17:55:03 -0400, "Locutus"
wrote:

"No" wrote in message ...
Leon wrote:
"No" wrote in message ...
[...]

Really ? Cause I was thinking thats exactly what I'd do....

Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

wrote in message
oups.com...
I dunno... you haven't met Leon...

VB ;^)

Robert

Yeah, we live in Texas, don't we Robert. Shoot first, ask questions later.
LOL

Posted to rec.woodworking

Leon, as Hank Hill would say,

Ayyyup.

Robert

Posted to rec.woodworking
Robert Bonomi

In article , No wrote:
Dang - I got busted! I was working on these book cases for a customer.
Really nice combination of walnut and walnut veneer plywood. Some of the
cases have glass doors, glass shelves and halogen lighting from above to
light up the nick knacks. Well - I had no convenient place to hook into
the electrical. I added an outlet above the book case in the wall. I
needed to run a down the inside of the wall and into the crawl space
where I could then reach a suitable junction box. Well - I didn't want
to ket my cloths dirty do I took them off, all off. I had no problem
running the wire and making the connection.

Well - I continued the building of the cabinets in the buff. The
customer came home and found me naked. I started to get dressed and
explain myself. She flew off the handle and called the cops!

She came looking for wood, and found a woodie. or not?

Posted to rec.woodworking
Vic Baron

"Ba r r y" wrote in message
On Sat, 22 Apr 2006 20:19:36 -0000,
(Robert Bonomi) wrote:

She came looking for wood, and found a woodie. or not?

Thanks for the visual... =8^(

Maybe he was looking for a hotdog to test his SawStop with?

Posted to rec.woodworking
Thomas Adams

"Leon" wrote in message
. net...

wrote in message
oups.com...
I dunno... you haven't met Leon...

VB ;^)

Robert

Yeah, we live in Texas, don't we Robert. Shoot first, ask questions

later.
LOL

Questions, what questions?

--
Tom Adams

Plagiarism Kirk Woodturning 118 March 9th 05 12:04 PM
How to find a good contractor? Alexander Galkin Home Repair 34 March 1st 05 05:06 PM
Electrical work - would inspector check previously done work? Himanshu Home Repair 4 January 23rd 05 07:04 PM
Garage Door Work question Rich Greenberg Home Ownership 0 August 6th 03 01:12 AM
Garage Door Work question user Home Ownership 2 August 5th 03 11:05 PM