Posted to rec.woodworking
Frank Drackman

Default Stryped - Bed Update

My buddy Stryped,

How is that bed coming along. Do you have any pictures?

Posted to rec.woodworking
Odinn

On 4/13/2006 3:38 PM Frank Drackman mumbled something about the following:
My buddy Stryped,

How is that bed coming along. Do you have any pictures?

He has too many projects that he's asking the same questions over and
over on to get any of them started, much less completed any of them.

--
Odinn
RCOS #7 SENS BS ???

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never
worshiped anything but himself." -- Sir Richard Francis Burton

Reeky's unofficial homepage ... http://www.reeky.org
'03 FLHTI ........... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/ElectraGlide
'97 VN1500D ......... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/VulcanClassic
Atlanta Biker Net ... http://www.atlantabiker.net