Posted to rec.woodworking
J T

Default SEMI-OT - Shop Cat Carrier

http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_may2001/CatCarrier.jpg

JOAT
You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you
"know"?.
- Granny Weatherwax

Posted to rec.woodworking
jo4hn

J T wrote:

http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_may2001/CatCarrier.jpg

JOAT
You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you
"know"?.
- Granny Weatherwax

Bill D. Cat tells me that he is gonna hunt you down and tear off your
foot. Be very afraid.
twitch,
jo4hn
Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale

"J T" wrote in message
http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_may2001/CatCarrier.jpg

Might be more on topic if it had a wooden handle.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Shopdog

I don't know but i tlooks to me as if the anal screw handle is wood...

Searcher

Posted to rec.woodworking
mac davis

On Wed, 12 Apr 2006 16:39:24 -0700, jo4hn wrote:

J T wrote:

http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_may2001/CatCarrier.jpg

JOAT
You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you
"know"?.
- Granny Weatherwax

Bill D. Cat tells me that he is gonna hunt you down and tear off your
foot. Be very afraid.
twitch,
jo4hn

My shop cat is pretty big and will aim a couple of feet higher.. *g*

Mac

https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis

Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale

"mac davis" wrote in message
My shop cat is pretty big and will aim a couple of feet higher.. *g*

And my cat is as heavy and as deadly as a loose bowling ball so watch out
for your ankles.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Enoch Root

Upscale wrote:
"mac davis" wrote in message

My shop cat is pretty big and will aim a couple of feet higher.. *g*

And my cat is as heavy and as deadly as a loose bowling ball so watch out
for your ankles.

And my cat will smother you in a warehouse's worth of loose fur, so you
better wear a dust mask. She'll sniff at anything you poke in her face,
too.

er
--
email not valid