Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking
Gooey TARBALLS

Default FOLDING (HOME MADE) SAW HORSE PLANS

I saw a neat plan for a folding sawhorse years ago and did not save a link.
Would appreciate any links to plans for or articles on making a set of
these.

--
Please don't infer a "tone" to my messages. It is the nature of e-mail to be
perfunctory "short and to the point." In the instant case, the medium is not