Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Balderstone

Default New Canadian Tire couple

Just saw the new campaign... Instead of Annoying Man, they seem to have
reintroduced Idiot Man.

Does Crappy Tire think we;re stupid? Apparently so.

For Grid's sake, if you're going to fix folding deck chairs with duct
tape, you use at least a roll per chair.

Sheesh. They're using a faux Ray Romano when they should be using the
real Red Green. Twits.
Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels

"Dave Balderstone" complained

Just saw the new campaign... Instead of Annoying Man, they seem to have
reintroduced Idiot Man.

Does Crappy Tire think we;re stupid? Apparently so.

For Grid's sake, if you're going to fix folding deck chairs with duct
tape, you use at least a roll per chair.

Sheesh. They're using a faux Ray Romano when they should be using the
real Red Green. Twits.

They probably couldn't afford Red Green.

And Idiot Man is a classic US advertsing icon.

Even if they were that smart.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy

In article 040420062136556111%dave@N_O_T_T_H_I_Sbalderstone. ca,
Dave Balderstone wrote:

Just saw the new campaign... Instead of Annoying Man, they seem to have
reintroduced Idiot Man.

Does Crappy Tire think we;re stupid? Apparently so.

Yup... we're stoopid. Yet I find people with shopping carts full waiting
in lines of 8 people or more...'cuz there's only one cashier open.

They advertise heavily to entice me to go spend my money at CTC...but
when I get there, nobody wants to take my money.... they won't/can't
help me with a basic question either. ("will this wax ring fit my
****ter?") A: "Best you check with your doctor."

I do not like that store... where do they get those nuclear fluorescent
lights?
Posted to rec.woodworking
Owen Lawrence

Just saw the new campaign... Instead of Annoying Man, they seem to have
reintroduced Idiot Man.

Does Crappy Tire think we;re stupid? Apparently so.

Yup... we're stoopid. Yet I find people with shopping carts full waiting
in lines of 8 people or more...'cuz there's only one cashier open.

They advertise heavily to entice me to go spend my money at CTC...but
when I get there, nobody wants to take my money.... they won't/can't
help me with a basic question either. ("will this wax ring fit my
****ter?") A: "Best you check with your doctor."

I do not like that store... where do they get those nuclear fluorescent
lights?

Home Hardware, from a guy that works in the trade and knows what he's
talking about.

CT used to be a good store, but as the average age of the employees went
down, so did the quality of service. I like their 80% off lost-leaders,
though.

- Owen -

Posted to rec.woodworking
Enoch Root