Posted to rec.woodworking
Ben

Default Wet Dry Vacuum

I just got the thing called Bagkeeper that I ordered for my 12 gal
Ridgid wet dry shop vac and it works great. I first tried to make my
own from seeing the one on the web site but the ones I made kept
getting crushed just like a pop can from the power of the vacuum. I
used wire fencing from Home Depot by the time I was done trying my own
design I spent more than what it would of cost me to order one off the
web. Well anyway now I see that they have a $5.00 dollar rebate on each
one ordered....THIS IS A GREAT IDEA I WISH I THOUGHT OF IT!!!
http://www.bagkeeper.com

Posted to rec.woodworking
dnoyeB

Ben wrote:
I just got the thing called Bagkeeper that I ordered for my 12 gal
Ridgid wet dry shop vac and it works great. I first tried to make my
own from seeing the one on the web site but the ones I made kept
getting crushed just like a pop can from the power of the vacuum. I
used wire fencing from Home Depot by the time I was done trying my own
design I spent more than what it would of cost me to order one off the
web. Well anyway now I see that they have a $5.00 dollar rebate on each
one ordered....THIS IS A GREAT IDEA I WISH I THOUGHT OF IT!!!
http://www.bagkeeper.com

Looks like a gread idea. But may the dust when I dump that bagkeeper is
rediculous. If only I had a bag to put inside so I didn't have to dump
the bagkeeper I'd be in business.

--
Thank you,

Posted to rec.woodworking
Ben

You just grab the bag and toss the bag in the trash not the cage...then
you put another bag in the tank then the cage you don't have to dump
the cage the cage pulls out of the bag.
It really works great
Ben

Posted to rec.woodworking
dnoyeB

Ben wrote:
You just grab the bag and toss the bag in the trash not the cage...then
you put another bag in the tank then the cage you don't have to dump
the cage the cage pulls out of the bag.
It really works great
Ben

ok i see. For my vac most of the weight is in the top and once you
remove than dumping the can is not an issue. But I suppose it could
help if you have a huge or unweildy unit.

--
Thank you,