Posted to rec.woodworking
Ben

Default Wet Dry Vacuum

I just got the thing called Bagkeeper that I ordered for my 12 gal
Ridgid wet dry shop vac and it works great. I first tried to make my
own from seeing the one on the web site but the ones I made kept
getting crushed just like a pop can from the power of the vacuum. I
used wire fencing from Home Depot by the time I was done trying my own
design I spent more than what it would of cost me to order one off the
web. Well anyway now I see that they have a $5.00 dollar rebate on each
one ordered....THIS IS A GREAT IDEA I WISH I THOUGHT OF IT!!!
http://www.bagkeeper.com