Posted to rec.woodworking
J T

Default KINDA SORTA OT - Toolbox Classics

Stopped by my favorite used bookstore today. In the CD section I
found one titled Toolbox Classics. If you like classical music, and
woodworking, or tools at all, you'll love this one.

It'c classical music, played using:
Drill press motor, table saw, hand saw, 50 gallon drum, pipes, vacuum,
2X4s, hammer, pneumatic nailer, anvil, hand plane, ratchet, circular
saw, pwer drill, musical saw, wood rasp, duct tape, jointer, jigsaw
blades (plucked), and the list goes on. Even a violin and cello tossed
in, for some strange reason.

It's actually good music. You can get a free catalog from them at
http/www.gourd.com I'm not associated, just bought the used CD and like
it.

JOAT
You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you
"know"?.
- Granny Weatherwax

Posted to rec.woodworking
redice

Hey thanks for the heads up im going to pick this up for my dad, he
likes classical and can't get out to the shop enough. Should be a great
birthday present.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Robert Bonomi

In article ,
J T wrote:
Stopped by my favorite used bookstore today. In the CD section I
found one titled Toolbox Classics. If you like classical music, and
woodworking, or tools at all, you'll love this one.

There's also "A Toolbox Christmas", which i suspect is by the same folks.