Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Junior Member

Question Who sells metal drawers for wood toolbox?

Need your help - saw in recent magazine a mention about a company that makes metal drawers in all sizes to fit any wooden toolbox cabinet you make yourself. Cannot remember if it was an ad or a product mention - thought it was Fine Homebuilding or something like that but cannot remember or find it now in all the woodworking/popular mechanics/this old house/etc magazines. Does anyone recognize this ad? The company makes all sizes of metal drawers - you just make the box carcass to your dimentions and saw slits in the plywood sides for the drawer runners, configuring the drawers however you like - very simple way to get a custom toolbox. Please help me find this manufacturer!! Thanks, Mark

Junior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Duane
Lee Valley hardware (http://www.leevalley.com) might have them.
Thanks you Duane ! Lee Valley does sell them - they're from Veritas Tools and they're exactly what I saw in a magazine. Thanks for caring to reply - you've been a big help. Mark

electricity on my water pipes Laurent Doiron Home Repair 32 March 30th 04 07:01 PM
Earth Bondng Adrian Simpson UK diy 8 March 22nd 04 12:58 AM
metal tubes Allan Adler Metalworking 7 September 26th 03 05:30 AM
Drywall screws for metal studs prone to strip, please help. andy everett Home Repair 2 August 23rd 03 08:10 PM