Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking
Vince Heuring

Default Question for HF 7" Jointer Owners Only

HF 7" Jointer owners: How do you like your jointer?

Would you buy one again?

How hard is it to adjust the knives?

Is there a DC port?

How was it shipped? Can two people wrestle it off of the truck without
a lift gate?

They have it on sale for $219, which makes it interesting to me.

Please no comments about HF and HF jointers from others. I'm well aware
of the spotty reputation of HF tools.

--
Vince Heuring To email, remove the Vince.

Jointer sizes question flash UK diy 10 February 28th 06 01:13 PM
Question for Panasonic drill owners Jim Bailey Woodworking 16 January 1st 06 03:29 AM
Question for owners of the Bosch 4410 Sliding Compound Miter Saw Dick Snyder Woodworking 3 December 19th 05 10:50 PM
New DJ-20 jointer arrived today - defect noted Electric Stu Woodworking 16 April 23rd 05 03:14 PM
Question about rust Mike in Mystic Woodworking 46 January 27th 04 04:03 AM