Posted to rec.woodworking

Default latest hair loss info

http://www.hairlossandbaldnesscure.com

Hair loss need not be a disaster, these days.

Medical solutions such as minox and proprecia help stop hair loss and
promote growth.

Diet, natural remedies, vitamin cocktails and modern tonics such as
Maxi-Hair and Biolyn can sometimes have an amazing effect.

Hair transplants have now progressed to the stage where you can have
the hair of your youth back again, with minimal pain and no discernible
indication that the hair is actually transplanted as single follicle
units are used rather than the old large bunch of hairs. Some doctors,
such as DR Woods, no longer take a strip of skin off the back of the
head but extract the follicular unit using superb surgical techniques.
It is even possible to transplant hair from your chest to your head,
overcoming donor hair supply problems.

And companies are hard at work perfecting the cloning of hair follicles
for even better results

More info and links at:

http://www.hairlossandbaldnesscure.com

Posted to rec.woodworking
W Canaday

On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 19:54:12 -0800, hairyman wrote:

http://www.hairlossandbaldnesscure.com

Hair loss need not be a disaster, these days.

Actually my hair loss is going exactly as planned and right on
schedule.

I had it when I needed it and now it's going away.

In another year or two I won't have to pay a barber, buy shampoo or
clean a comb ever again.

I think God did a fine job when he made me and I try not to mess with
success too much. Any mechanism, sufficiently improved, will cease to
function at all. That moment is coming soon enough ... no need to hasten
it by worrying about things that don't need worrying and paying cosmetic
surgeons big money to fix problems that don't exist.

Bill
Posted to rec.woodworking
Jay

Default DOES A FULL HEAD OF HAIR IMPROVE YOUR WOODWORKING PROJECTS?

wrote in message
oups.com...
http://www.hairlossandbaldnesscure.com

GARBAGE SNIPPED AND PUT ON THE COMPOST PILE

DOES A FULL HEAD OF HAIR IMPROVE YOUR WOODWORKING PROJECTS?

If true that would be on topic. I think not, so FOAD spammer!

Posted to rec.woodworking
David

Jay wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

http://www.hairlossandbaldnesscure.com

GARBAGE SNIPPED AND PUT ON THE COMPOST PILE

DOES A FULL HEAD OF HAIR IMPROVE YOUR WOODWORKING PROJECTS?

If true that would be on topic. I think not, so FOAD spammer!

Not sure if it improves woodworking, but it keeps me warmer in the
winter, which is why I have put off getting a haircut...

Dave
Posted to rec.woodworking
GeeDubb

"David" wrote in message
Jay wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

http://www.hairlossandbaldnesscure.com

GARBAGE SNIPPED AND PUT ON THE COMPOST PILE

DOES A FULL HEAD OF HAIR IMPROVE YOUR WOODWORKING PROJECTS?

If true that would be on topic. I think not, so FOAD spammer!

Not sure if it improves woodworking, but it keeps me warmer in the winter,
which is why I have put off getting a haircut...

Dave

and keeps your head from burning when you're out for a day of spring skiing
and it's too nice to wear a hat.............

Gary (full head of hair but it's real short)

Posted to rec.woodworking
Edwin Pawlowski

"W Canaday" wrote in message
news
Actually my hair loss is going exactly as planned and right on
schedule.

I had it when I needed it and now it's going away.

I'm told chicks are going for the smooth top now. I just close cut what
little I had left so I expect to have to fend of the hot young babes now.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Jay

wrote in message
On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 13:49:41 -0800, "Jay" wrote:

wrote in message
groups.com...
http://www.hairlossandbaldnesscure.com

GARBAGE SNIPPED AND PUT ON THE COMPOST PILE

DOES A FULL HEAD OF HAIR IMPROVE YOUR WOODWORKING PROJECTS?

If true that would be on topic. I think not

How many master carpenters on TV are bald?

I've heard that once the ladies feel 'bald' they never go back! Don't know
myself, YMMV!

Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message news:GalVf.7749$%

I'm told chicks are going for the smooth top now. I just close cut what
little I had left so I expect to have to fend of the hot young babes now.

Ahhh, meanderings and fantasies of the aged. Even though not much else works
like it used to, our imaginations are in pristine form.

Posted to rec.woodworking
CW

Tell that to the drug companies.

"W Canaday" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 19:54:12 -0800, hairyman wrote:

Any mechanism, sufficiently improved, will cease to
function at all.

diy hair loss solutions [email protected] Home Repair 8 January 21st 06 04:13 AM
Duct Sizing Steve Groulx Home Repair 11 October 12th 05 11:11 PM
WTD Info on Tapmatic 700X and info on Tapmatics Marty Escarcega Metalworking 3 June 8th 04 04:00 AM
Lorch Junior lathe slide rest info? Hans van Dongen Metalworking 3 November 18th 03 04:30 PM
*** Rec.Woodworking Mini-FAQ *** 126 (w/Filter info!) David F. Eisan Woodworking 0 September 5th 03 01:12 PM