Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking
stoutman

Default Stupid Electrical question

I ordered the new 18"Rikon and I need to get wired for 240V. I am
considering doing it myself, but I don't know if I should use a 20A or 30A
breaker? Th4e motor only pulls 12.5A, but at start up it might pull more
correct? Should I go 30A just to be safe?

Here is the saw.

http://www.rikontools.com/Products/Bandsaws/10-345.html

I think I might call Rikon tomorrow unless..

--
Stoutman
http://www.garagewoodworks.com