Posted to rec.woodworking
todd

Default Anyone interested in slatwall?

I picked up 7 4x8 sheets of slatwall a few months ago. My intent was to use
it when I rebuild the garage later this year, but I'm losing my storage
space and it's just going to be too hard to find a place for it until then.
The sheets came out of a retail shop. So, they've been used but they're in
good shape. They came with a bunch of wood splines that align adjoining
ends together. ISTR seeing these new at Menards for ~$42, so $14/sheet
seems reasonable. Since this stuff comes up here now and then, I thought
I'd ask here first before putting it up on CraigsList. I'm in the western
Chicago suburbs.

todd

Slatwall dimension needed Bert Woodworking 2 March 3rd 06 02:05 AM
Nobody Interested? david lang UK diy 10 November 15th 05 03:07 PM
We may set something up! I saw you by accident and I'm interested in you!!!! Allen Metalworking 0 September 12th 05 03:36 AM
DIY Slatwall? Hank Gillette Woodworking 9 September 30th 04 04:40 AM
Slatwall in a workshop -- two questions Bryan Woodworking 1 December 2nd 03 05:17 PM