Posted to rec.woodworking

Default woodworking machinery

Are you looking for a new woodworking machines ? If yes this website is
right for you :
www.wood-furniture.biz

The www.wood-furniture.biz Team

Posted to rec.woodworking
BobS

Default SPAM woodworking machinery

Care to point out where the machinery part is asshole.....

wrote in message
oups.com...
Are you looking for a new woodworking machines ? If yes this website is
right for you :
www.wood-furniture.biz

The www.wood-furniture.biz Team

Posted to rec.woodworking
tommyboy

On Wed, 08 Mar 2006 18:56:08 GMT, "BobS" wrote:

Care to point out where the machinery part is asshole.....

Are you looking for a new woodworking machines ? If yes this website is
right for you :
www.wood-furniture.biz

The www.wood-furniture.biz Team

i'm not the 'asshole' who made the original post, but here's the
machinery part.

http://www.wood-furniture.biz/products,machinery.htm

Posted to rec.woodworking
john

Hi BobS ,

I'm the 'asshole' who made the original post. Check he
www.wood-furniture.biz/companies.htm
http://www.wood-furniture.biz/compan...dworking01.htm

There is 500 + companies. They make what? Yes, woodworking machinery.
Next time don't be so fast.

Have a nice day.

J.D.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Locutus

wrote in message
oups.com...
Are you looking for a new woodworking machines ? If yes this website is
right for you :
www.wood-furniture.biz

The www.wood-furniture.biz Team

http://www.wood-furniture.biz/habersham,products.htm

If I owned something like that it would drive me nuts until I refinished it.

Posted to rec.woodworking
BobS

I believe you would agree that clicking on 99% of the icon's on the front
page lead you to "furniture" links - not tools. I certainly did not try
them all and the ones I did all lead to something other than machinery.

Perhaps others will find it useful, I believe it was a spam post.

I'll apologize for the offending remark I made but you're still spamming
unless you have something to contribute. Do you provide any reviews of the
equipment or are you just a reseller pushing whatever - wherever, cause
that's about how your post came across.

Bob S.

"john" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi BobS ,

I'm the 'asshole' who made the original post. Check he
www.wood-furniture.biz/companies.htm
http://www.wood-furniture.biz/compan...dworking01.htm

There is 500 + companies. They make what? Yes, woodworking machinery.
Next time don't be so fast.

Have a nice day.

J.D.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Mark & Juanita

On Wed, 8 Mar 2006 16:54:50 -0500, "Locutus" wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...
Are you looking for a new woodworking machines ? If yes this website is
right for you :
www.wood-furniture.biz

The www.wood-furniture.biz Team

http://www.wood-furniture.biz/habersham,products.htm

If I owned something like that it would drive me nuts until I refinished it.

... or at least washed it up.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Jackson

Hey Bob,
I think your first response was right on target. No need to apologise
for speaking the truth. --dave

news

"john" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi BobS ,

I'm the 'asshole' who made the original post. Check he
www.wood-furniture.biz/companies.htm
http://www.wood-furniture.biz/compan...dworking01.htm

There is 500 + companies. They make what? Yes, woodworking machinery.
Next time don't be so fast.

Have a nice day.

J.D.

Posted to rec.woodworking
mac davis

On Wed, 08 Mar 2006 18:56:08 GMT, "BobS" wrote:

Care to point out where the machinery part is asshole.....

I saw that the poster had a yahoo address and didn't even look..
just figured that he/she/it was some sorta yahoo..
Mac

https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis
Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve DeMars

We know, you are perfect in every way . . . all your projects come out
perfect without flaw with excellent finishes . ..

"Locutus" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...
Are you looking for a new woodworking machines ? If yes this website is
right for you :
www.wood-furniture.biz

The www.wood-furniture.biz Team

http://www.wood-furniture.biz/habersham,products.htm

If I owned something like that it would drive me nuts until I refinished

it.

FS: Metal & Woodworking Machinery in Mesa, AZ Marty Escarcega Metalworking 4 March 27th 05 11:48 PM
FA; eBay: Woodworking books videos Zak Woodturning 9 October 23rd 04 03:38 AM
FAQ Marlene & John Schwab Woodworking 2 October 23rd 03 12:47 AM
Is there a FAQ? Neil Woods Woodworking 4 August 21st 03 05:46 PM