Posted to rec.woodworking
BobS

Default SPAM woodworking machinery

I believe you would agree that clicking on 99% of the icon's on the front
page lead you to "furniture" links - not tools. I certainly did not try
them all and the ones I did all lead to something other than machinery.

Perhaps others will find it useful, I believe it was a spam post.

I'll apologize for the offending remark I made but you're still spamming
unless you have something to contribute. Do you provide any reviews of the
equipment or are you just a reseller pushing whatever - wherever, cause
that's about how your post came across.

Bob S.

"john" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi BobS ,

I'm the 'asshole' who made the original post. Check he
www.wood-furniture.biz/companies.htm
http://www.wood-furniture.biz/compan...dworking01.htm

There is 500 + companies. They make what? Yes, woodworking machinery.
Next time don't be so fast.

Have a nice day.

J.D.