Posted to rec.woodworking
BD

Default DIY roller table?

Did anyone see the episode of " tools and techniques" featuring the
table saw out feed roller table (attaches to saw) with 3 across
rollers. Who makes it and were can I find it. I went to DIY network
but found nothing.
BTW the show and the host irritate me to no end but I catch it when
they're showing somthing I'm looking at getting. Too bad they don't
show how to get it.

Posted to rec.woodworking
TinWoodsmn

"BD" wrote in message
ups.com...
Did anyone see the episode of " tools and techniques" featuring the
table saw out feed roller table (attaches to saw) with 3 across
rollers. Who makes it and were can I find it. I went to DIY network
but found nothing.
BTW the show and the host irritate me to no end but I catch it when
they're showing somthing I'm looking at getting. Too bad they don't
show how to get it.

Try here for one of the probable makers of that roller assembly.

http://www.diynetwork.com/diy/hi_too...207649,00.html

TinWoodsmn

Posted to rec.woodworking
BD

Thanks Tin,

I already tried all of those sponsors and found nothing. The damn
thing is in the pictures on that page but I can't make out the sticker
on the side.

Posted to rec.woodworking
TinWoodsmn

"BD" wrote in message
oups.com...
Thanks Tin,

I already tried all of those sponsors and found nothing. The damn
thing is in the pictures on that page but I can't make out the sticker
on the side.

OK. Try this one. It fits like a glove and was one of the listed
manufacturers.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...&s=hi&v=glance

TinWoodsmn

Posted to rec.woodworking
BD

Got it thanks,

I went to the HTC website but only found the single roller stand.
Thanks again for the legwork. Looks like the reviews are mixed.

Posted to rec.woodworking
CyBrShRk

I like the show alot. The host, David Thiel, seems like a decent guy
with good knowledge. I think he works as a writer for Popular
Woodworking magazine (I subscribe and remember his name). I also think
he has a book out about buying the best tools for the money...saw it on
some website awhile back.