Posted to rec.woodworking
J T

Default OVAL PICTURE FRAME

Fri, Mar 3, 2006, 7:54am (EST-3) From:
(RicodJour) doth proclameth:
snip You missed my point. I don't care if it's woodworking, flames,
jokes or whatever - all I'd request is some quality. If the post was
done as a public service, it was public, but not a service because the
quality of that link was so low. If that link to the oval frame in
question you posted indicates your sense of humor...well, you're easily
amused.

We've got people on here with ability ranging from whittling with a
dull knife, to woodworking artists. From people who've possibly never
even picked up a piece of unfinished wood, to people who earn their
living working with wood. And, every step in between. And, now I'm
supposed to rate the "quality" of the links I post? Yeah, sure, right.
I've posted really off-the wall links, and had people (sincerely) thank
me, because it was something they needed. I've posted really simple
links, and had people thank me, because it was something their kid(s)
could do, and loved. I've posted stuff like the infamous Pinecone
Turkey, which wan not posted to be serious. I've posted some links to
some really first class plans, that anyone would be proud to make. And,
I've posted a lot of plans somewhere in the middle. And, I make it a
point to put the plans post subjects in caps, so people can avoid them,
if they choose.

My background has been to share information. I'd rather hear the
same thing a dozen times, than to hear, "I thought you know.". I'm
sharing.

You can "rate" any plans you want to post. I won't. Moot point
anyway - see my previous post - my future searches aren't apt to turn up
much wood-related info, for awhile,

JOAT
You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you
"know"?.
- Granny Weatherwax

OVAL PICTURE FRAME J T Woodworking 9 March 4th 06 02:06 PM
MOTHER-IN-LAW PICTURE FRAME J T Woodworking 1 November 8th 05 07:09 AM
27" JVC tv model:AV-27BP4 no picture [email protected] Electronics Repair 0 October 29th 05 07:28 PM
Door Frame Repair - Rot RonB Home Repair 2 May 7th 05 01:15 AM
PICTURE FRAME J T Woodworking 0 January 11th 05 06:52 AM