Posted to rec.woodworking
Chuck Taylor

Default recommend router table

On Thu, 02 Mar 2006 20:17:37 -0600, Tim wrote:

Hi All,

I need a good router table that will stand up to light-2-moderate useage.
I'm really don't want to go over $200-250 if I can possibly help it.

What brand/model would you folks recommend?

A homebuilt one, made exactly to your specifications. Here's one
example: URL:http://www.patwarner.com/router_table.html

I built one similar to Norm's first design. The updated version is
he URL:http://www.newyankee.com/getproduct3.cgi?0301

--
Chuck Taylor
http://home.hiwaay.net/~taylorc/contact/
Posted to rec.woodworking
tom

Check the archives. Tom

Posted to rec.woodworking
Rick Samuel

How does one check the archives?

Posted to rec.woodworking
Frank Drackman

"Rick Samuel" wrote in message
How does one check the archives?

Go to Goggle Groups and use the search function.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Rick Samuel

Rick Samuel" wrote in message
How does one check the archives?

Go to Goggle Groups and use the search function.

It works, thanks.

RT 1000 Router Table is here! Dave Jackson Woodworking 3 January 27th 06 05:21 PM
Router Station in Table Saw Extension Bob Woodworking 11 August 23rd 05 01:09 AM
router table repost Art Ransom Woodworking 1 March 19th 05 03:44 PM
Router table Art Ransom Woodworking 2 March 18th 05 11:10 PM
Router Table Top Questions Max Mahanke Woodworking 1 May 10th 04 07:12 PM