Art Ransom

Default router table repost

Original post didn't show up .
I have decider to build a router table instead of getting a shaper. I will
be using the Hitachi 12V 3 1/4 hp router ( I love it and have 2 but will buy
2 more so I have one that is not dedicated to a machine. Two are presently
mounted on a Legacy 1500 and 1800.) and will make the router table as a
replacement top for the right side on my TS which has a 50" Powermatic
fence. The top will be about 24" wide and 48" long, haven't measured the
saw table yet and all the space under the top can be dedicated to the router
table. Also I will incorporate the 2000 cfm dust collector but it will
probably be placed outside the shop. Will use 3/4" all thread to raise and
lower the router but still use the lock on the router . Router will be
permanently mounted and dedicated to the table. A stock feeder will also be
incorporated. I am looking for plans and/or ideas.

TIA--

--
Art Ransom
Lancaster , Texas