Posted to rec.woodworking
J T

Default MURPHY BED - PDF

http://www.workbenchmagazine.com/mai...rphy%20Bed.pdf

Although it isn't rocket science. Actually, probably the hardest
part is lowering the bed without getting squashed.

JOAT
I'd like to give you a going away present.
Just do your part.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Patrick Fischer

You're right, it's not rocket science. It is cool though. I built one in
order to keep my home office in the spare bedroom. I can drop it or lift it
with one finger. My wife wants one on the bedroom deck for those nights when
it's hot...

Pat..