beebe

Default TriFold Futon bed frame / desk (Murphy variation)

Hi, I was looking into a Murphy bed for a futon, but what I'd really
like is a "Murphy Desk;" in other words, I would like to have a futon
bedframe that folds up into a desk. Has anyone seen such a thing or
know where I could find plans? Or a designer to help design it? It
doesn't have to be trifold, but there would be some excess length to
deal with if it is bifold.

The futon itself is queen size (60" x80"). I've played around with the
dimensions, and it seems like it could work (using a 60" x 30"
desktop).

Thanks in advance,

brad