Posted to rec.woodworking
AL

Default Menards Bag Sale 17% off

Menards is having a bag sale this week. 17% off. They're being stingy.
But if you want a Bosch Colt (single speed without case or circle guide),
you might want to stop by.

Posted to rec.woodworking
George

"AL" wrote in message
Menards is having a bag sale this week. 17% off. They're being stingy.
But if you want a Bosch Colt (single speed without case or circle guide),
you might want to stop by.

Got mine this morning, thanks. Wish they'd had the base that takes PC
inserts, though. Have to better than double the soffit vents this year, and
it's going to do rotozip duty with tacked template. After serving the rest
of the winter as a trimmer, of course. I can use the base itself, but I've
gotten used to the inserts.

Posted to rec.woodworking
CW

My first incination is to ask "what the hell is a Menards" but, from what I
have read, they must be another borg type outfit.

"AL" wrote in message
Menards is having a bag sale this week. 17% off. They're being stingy.
But if you want a Bosch Colt (single speed without case or circle guide),
you might want to stop by.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Amused

"AL" wrote in message
Menards is having a bag sale this week. 17% off. They're being stingy.
But if you want a Bosch Colt (single speed without case or circle guide),
you might want to stop by.

Does Menards carry Porter Cable? I really would like to pick up that PIN100
pin nailer.

Posted to rec.woodworking
AL

They do have some PC tools but not nailers, and I don't believe they sell
any brand of pin nailers.

"Amused" wrote in message

"AL" wrote in message
Menards is having a bag sale this week. 17% off. They're being stingy.
But if you want a Bosch Colt (single speed without case or circle guide),
you might want to stop by.

Does Menards carry Porter Cable? I really would like to pick up that
PIN100 pin nailer.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Brian Elfert

"brianlanning" writes:

My first incination is to ask "what the hell is a Menards" but, from what I
have read, they must be another borg type outfit.

Yeah, like a borg only lower class. Inside, it looks like a k-mart
with isles and a lower ceiling than hd/lowes. No forklifts or high
shelving. They carry the smaller Jet tools and have some good deals
sometimes.

Menards doesn't have only one style of building like Home Depot and Lowes.
They do have many older buildings that have the lower ceilings and may not
have any lumber or sheet goods indoors inside the store.

The newer Menards buildings do have the high ceilings typical of a borg
type store. Any Menards store with the indoor lumber and sheet goods will
have forklifts buzzing about. They almost never close aisles as HD does
quite often.

I used to almost never shop Menards due to the high prices, but recently
Home Depot's prices have gone through the roof on many items so I shop at
Menards a lot now.

Brian Elfert