Posted to rec.woodworking
Sidewinder

Default woodworking tools for sale

Greetings:

Due to ill health, it has become necessary for me to liquidate my entire
collection of hand and power tools. There will be a lot of bargains
however, please bear in mind that this is first class stuff, not junk. I
live near McMinnville, Tn and buyers must pick up any purchases because I
cannot ship. If anyone is interested, please buzz me and we can make
further arrangements. Thanks.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Odinn

On 2/11/2006 9:01 PM Sidewinder mumbled something about the following:
Greetings:

Due to ill health, it has become necessary for me to liquidate my entire
collection of hand and power tools. There will be a lot of bargains
however, please bear in mind that this is first class stuff, not junk. I
live near McMinnville, Tn and buyers must pick up any purchases because I
cannot ship. If anyone is interested, please buzz me and we can make
further arrangements. Thanks.

It would help if we knew what was available. I'm about 250 miles away,
and depending on what you have and the price, it might be worth it.

--
Odinn
RCOS #7 SENS BS ???

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never
worshiped anything but himself." -- Sir Richard Francis Burton

Reeky's unofficial homepage ... http://www.reeky.org
'03 FLHTI ........... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/ElectraGlide
'97 VN1500D ......... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/VulcanClassic
Atlanta Biker Net ... http://www.atlantabiker.net
Vulcan Riders Assoc . http://www.vulcanriders.org

rot13 to reply
Posted to rec.woodworking
Geoffrey Lessel

Seriously. I'm in Nashville, I've got some money to start my
collection. Whatcha got?

Posted to rec.woodworking
Guess who

On Sat, 11 Feb 2006 20:01:57 -0600, "Sidewinder"
wrote:

Due to ill health, it has become necessary for me to liquidate my entire
collection of hand and power tools.

Sorry to hear that. I'll be giving mine to my son in law in a couple
of years. Best keep it in the family if you can.

Hoping you will be on the mend. ...

Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale

It's tough when illness causes one to sell of property, but in all
honesty, your message is useless without telling people what you're
selling and perhaps also giving an asking price.