Posted to rec.woodworking
Squarei4dtoolguy

Default Dean's got Joanne back!

I can't believe it! If I wasn't sitting here watching right now I
wouldn't believe it! She still looks pretty good, fills out a shirt
well, laughs hearty like one of the guys.,,,WHAT? That's her house?
Dean's remodeling Jo's house!

Do you think Robin Hartyl still calls Dean when her car won't start?

Tom in KY, keeping you guys notified and up to date on the important
stuff.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Barta

Squarei4dtoolguy wrote:

I can't believe it! If I wasn't sitting here watching right now I
wouldn't believe it! She still looks pretty good, fills out a shirt
well, laughs hearty like one of the guys.,,,WHAT? That's her house?
Dean's remodeling Jo's house!

Not sure which chick is which as I haven't watched the show in eons,
but the first girl... maybe it was Joanne... helped with a hot tub on
a deck. Then she stripped down to a bikini and hopped into that tub.
Best damn home improvement show I ever saw ;-)

Joe Barta
Posted to rec.woodworking
Frank Drackman

"Squarei4dtoolguy" wrote in message
oups.com...
I can't believe it! If I wasn't sitting here watching right now I
wouldn't believe it! She still looks pretty good, fills out a shirt
well, laughs hearty like one of the guys.,,,WHAT? That's her house?
Dean's remodeling Jo's house!

Do you think Robin Hartyl still calls Dean when her car won't start?

Tom in KY, keeping you guys notified and up to date on the important
stuff.

I always wondered why Dean kept getting new women co-hosts. When JoJo left
they made a big deal of her going to LA to become a comedian but after that
they just seem to go away. It seemed in Robin's last season she never
appeared in the same scene as Dean.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Squarei4dtoolguy

Joe Barta wrote:
Not sure which chick is which as I haven't watched the show in eons,
but the first girl... maybe it was Joanne... helped with a hot tub on
a deck. Then she stripped down to a bikini and hopped into that tub.
Best damn home improvement show I ever saw ;-)

That's the one!

I'll bet you'll not see her in a bikini now though.

Tom in KY, looking older myself, never did want to wear a bikini though.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Joe:

but the first girl... maybe it was Joanne... helped with a hot tub on
a deck. Then she stripped down to a bikini and hopped into that tub.
Best damn home improvement show I ever saw ;-)

Actually, Jojo was, I believe the 3rd "wife" for Dean. The bikini
shot was shown, oh so briefly, on the show today. A retrospect
of 20 years of Hometime. It was good to see JoJo again. She
did have an "afterlife" after Hometime. She had a home fix it
show on HGTV for awhile.

I enjoyed this one, evidently, there is a follow up show. The
show also had some "take outs" from the 20 years and
the one with Jojo in a bikini was there, but again, oh, so
briefly!

MJ Wallace

Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Gordon

Actually, Jojo was, I believe the 3rd "wife" for Dean. The bikini
shot was shown, oh so briefly, on the show today. A retrospect
of 20 years of Hometime. It was good to see JoJo again. She
did have an "afterlife" after Hometime. She had a home fix it
show on HGTV for awhile.

Wife #1 = Peggy Knapp
Wife #2 = Joanne Liebeler
Wife #3= Suzanne Egli
Wife #4= Robin Hartl
Wife #5= Miriam Johnson (no relation to Dean)

I don't catch the show very often but I did see one recently (post-Robin,
pre-Miriam) which featured Dean's actual, real-life wife They were doing up
an apartment for Dean's college age daughter.

Lee

Lee Gordon
http://www.leegordonproductions.com

All you need is $6 to get thousands back [email protected] Metalworking 0 July 29th 05 09:52 AM
All you need is $6 to get thousands back [email protected] Metalworking 0 July 29th 05 09:52 AM
Gunner: I'm back Gunner Metalworking 388 July 9th 04 12:35 AM
Since I don't have any plans...whatsa best way to secure desk's back panel to side panels? (and other questions) Leon Woodworking 5 August 27th 03 04:08 AM
Japanese chisel - hollow back ? FOW Woodworking 2 July 18th 03 01:05 PM