Posted to rec.woodworking
Kansas Termite

Default Jet JPM-13 Planer Molder - New in box - For Sale

Jet 13" Planer/Molder. Item is still in the box and has not been used.
I tested the motor and it works fine. Asking $550.

Unit weighs around 225 lbs and will prob have to ship via truck line. I
can deliver for a fee to the greater Kansas City area, Topeka, St.
Joseph, Wichita, Oklahoma and Dallas (or areas around there).

I am in the greater Kansas CIty area if you want to have a look at it.
More details plus contact information is at:
http://www.woodweb.com/exchanges/cla...ts/428429.html

It will go on ebay in a few days and I thought I would offer it here
before then.
Thanks
James Hendrix

Posted to rec.woodworking
Kansas Termite

Woodweb made me change the category. New url for contact and details
is:
http://www.woodweb.com/exchanges/mac...ts/405906.html