Posted to rec.woodworking
Hushup

Default Toolmakers Cabinets Supply

Can anyone point me in the right direction ?
I am trying to locate the manufacturer of Toolmakers Cabinets so that I may
import these into the UK.
Moore and Wright used to make these in the UK but have long since stopped
production.
Any one with any information would be most welcome to contact me
via this news group.
Thanks
Hushup

Posted to rec.woodworking
Andy Dingley

On Wed, 1 Feb 2006 08:24:07 +0000 (UTC), "Hushup"
wrote:

I am trying to locate the manufacturer of Toolmakers Cabinets so that I may
import these into the UK.

http://www.gerstnerusa.com are the good ones

China is knocking out some halfway decent cheapies too - try any
low-rent tool catalogue, like Northern Tools.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Roger King

Tried to email you, got a " returned undeliverable".
Have you tried H. Gerstner & Sons? They make high-end tooldmakers chests.