Posted to rec.woodworking
J T

Default Lumberyard on tonight

JOAT
Shhh... that's the sound of nobody caring what you think.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

"J T" wrote in message

JOAT
Shhh... that's the sound of nobody caring what you think.

Tivo is locked and loaded.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Odinn

On 1/31/2006 3:41 PM J T mumbled something about the following:

JOAT
Shhh... that's the sound of nobody caring what you think.

Got it setup on the TiVo, but thanks for the reminder.

--
Odinn
RCOS #7 SENS BS ???

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never
worshiped anything but himself." -- Sir Richard Francis Burton

Reeky's unofficial homepage ... http://www.reeky.org
'03 FLHTI ........... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/ElectraGlide
'97 VN1500D ......... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/VulcanClassic
Atlanta Biker Net ... http://www.atlantabiker.net
Vulcan Riders Assoc . http://www.vulcanriders.org

rot13 to reply
Posted to rec.woodworking

Ok. I saw it and while it was interesting, I was "underwhelmed" by it.
I'm not sure if
MOST lumberyards do as much sawing as they say, but the show did cover
many kinds of yards. I did like the one segment about the exotic wood
yard in the Seattle area. Nice looking stuff. The final about the peat
buried logs in New Zealand was also interesting. Also, the "tag line"
near the end about how that you can't buy wood thru Amazon.com yet, is
a bit odd given that a lot of folks do buy thru the Internet.

Anyways, the anticipation was greater then the delivery for me.

Any other thoughts?

MJ Wallace