Posted to rec.woodworking

Default cabintet grade plywood in central NJ

I live in central NJ (Somerville), and am having a hard time finding a
supplier of cabinet grade plywood and prefinished maple plywood who
will sell to me as a non-business owner. Atlantic Plywood has
everything I could want but won't deal with "homeowners." My local
lumber yard has never heard of prefinished maple (or birch) plywood.
Same for Home Depot.

Can anyone recommend a place to get these items?

Thanks in advance.

Mo
Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Casuso

Give Monteath Lumber a call. They are located in Old Bridge.
1-800-9222-1029. I know they have and sell plywood but my experience with
them is in hard wood lumber. They have a great selection of that!

wrote in message
I live in central NJ (Somerville), and am having a hard time finding a
supplier of cabinet grade plywood and prefinished maple plywood who
will sell to me as a non-business owner. Atlantic Plywood has
everything I could want but won't deal with "homeowners." My local
lumber yard has never heard of prefinished maple (or birch) plywood.
Same for Home Depot.

Can anyone recommend a place to get these items?

Thanks in advance.

Mo

Posted to rec.woodworking
Tom

Mo, as others mentioned, Monteath in Old Bridge is great. I also goto
US Mahogany in Aberdeen, (right at exit 117). For some time, Monteath
has carried prefinished 1/2" 30x60 baltic birch for $20? which makes
excellent drawers.

Monteath is very tricky to find. Get very good directions.

Tom

Plywood - stiffest configuration? Darro Home Repair 10 May 17th 05 04:13 AM
Why plywood? Dan White Woodworking 35 April 28th 05 05:02 PM
High grade plywood source in South Florida Scott Lindars Woodworking 6 February 10th 05 03:51 PM
How to flatten plywood (or does it matter)? Adam White Woodworking 2 January 11th 05 03:34 AM