Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike in Arkansas

Default HVLP hose and fitting

Finished my homebrew turbine air supply using a 3 stage Lamb blower and
have A Graco gun sitting in the box. Two questions. Is there a name,
number or source for the guns 3/4 inch quick connect fitting? Can't
seem to locate them at McMaster Carr or Grainger. I need the famale
part that goes on the hose and fits over the gun part. Secondly,
anyone have any luck using any kind of locally available tubing for the
air supply hose. Garden hose maybe? Thanks