Posted to rec.woodworking
resample

Default need help with molding for ceilings

Trying to cut corners for molding. Cuts don't come out right. Still
have gap as my molding has angles on top and bottom on back side. The
top & bottom part are the sides that touch the ceiling and walls.
I flipped over 2nd piece and rotated saw 45 degrees.
Can anyone help?
Thanks
RES from LA

Posted to rec.woodworking

Your cut should not be 45 degrees,
Print this page and read it carefully,
http://www.dewalt.com/us/articles/ar...odworking&ID=2

I think you need to look at
90 31,62 33,86

31,62 and 33,86 is marked allready on your miter saw a little darker.
good luck
Max