Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking
handhillsrancher

Default How flat for laminate countertops?

After I glued the oak edging to two layers of G1S fir plywood for a
countertop, I attempted to level the oak a little finer with my trusty
belt sander and made a mess of the plywood. It looks good but you can
feel the undulations where the softer wood of the plywood was sanded
more than the rest. What product can anyone recommend for 'releveling'
the plywood face before the installation of plastic laminate?