Posted to rec.woodworking
David

Default Need a good supplier of Boeshield

Local stores that I frequent are out of it or don't stock it.

Recently I ordered some on line from a lame outfit that failed to
process my order (which I didn't learn for 10 days after ordering). Now
I need another supplier and have Googled, but keep coming up with
ridiculous shipping charges. I only want to get 2 cans, as it lasts me
over 2 years per can. Any suggestions? If the net cost is over $14.00
per can, I'll pass.

Dave

Posted to rec.woodworking
David

Tom H wrote:

I think Sears in now carrying it.

"David" wrote in message
. ..

Local stores that I frequent are out of it or don't stock it.

Recently I ordered some on line from a lame outfit that failed to process
my order (which I didn't learn for 10 days after ordering). Now I need
another supplier and have Googled, but keep coming up with ridiculous
shipping charges. I only want to get 2 cans, as it lasts me over 2 years
per can. Any suggestions? If the net cost is over $14.00 per can, I'll
pass.

Dave

Thanks Tom, I've got a Sears a 1/2 mile from my house. I'll check that out.

Davd

Posted to rec.woodworking
Rick Samuel

$19.95 on their site

Posted to rec.woodworking
David

Ba r r y wrote:
On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 11:14:00 -0800, David wrote:

Any suggestions?

Some bicycle shops carry it.

If they don't, I believe OBP (a wholesaler that just about EVERY bike
shop uses, mention it) offers it, and you may be able to order it. If
you're not in a hurry, a good shop will stick it on the next shop
order, and you won't have to pay extra.

Barry

Thanks; if Sears doesn't have it, I'll check a bike shop.

Dave
Posted to rec.woodworking
Edwin Pawlowski

"David" wrote in message

Recently I ordered some on line from a lame outfit that failed to process
my order (which I didn't learn for 10 days after ordering). Now I need
another supplier and have Googled, but keep coming up with ridiculous
shipping charges. I only want to get 2 cans, as it lasts me over 2 years
per can. Any suggestions? If the net cost is over $14.00 per can, I'll
pass.

Dave

http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...=1,43415,43440

Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill Wichser

My local Lowe's carries it.
Posted to rec.woodworking
David

Bill Wichser wrote:

My local Lowe's carries it.

Thanks, but mine doesn't. I just checked them out 2 days ago. They've
got Johnson's Paste Wax, though. g

Dave
Posted to rec.woodworking
David

Tom H wrote:

I think Sears in now carrying it.

"David" wrote in message
. ..

Local stores that I frequent are out of it or don't stock it.

Recently I ordered some on line from a lame outfit that failed to process
my order (which I didn't learn for 10 days after ordering). Now I need
another supplier and have Googled, but keep coming up with ridiculous
shipping charges. I only want to get 2 cans, as it lasts me over 2 years
per can. Any suggestions? If the net cost is over $14.00 per can, I'll
pass.

Dave

they have it but it's $20! I'll order on line for around $14 incl shipping.