Posted to rec.woodworking
J T

Default KNOCK-DOWN & STORE-AWAY PATIO TABLE

http://www.freetableplans.com/

JOAT
If you can't say anything nice about someone, you must be talking about
Hilary Clinton.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Default REQ: Plans for a Coffee table that converts to eating table.

Does anyone have the plans or at least the knowledge of how to build a
coffee table/ table? The one I saw had a large coffee table with high rim
all the way around. The rim fold down flat to increase size and when top is
lifted up the legs contract from wide to narrower stance bringing the coffee
table up to the 27 or 30" table top height. I've only see this once over the
years.
Please send private response as Its days between visits to this news group.

Thanks
Lee

Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques

On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 21:40:41 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm,
quickly quoth:

Does anyone have the plans or at least the knowledge of how to build a
coffee table/ table? The one I saw had a large coffee table with high rim
all the way around. The rim fold down flat to increase size and when top is
lifted up the legs contract from wide to narrower stance bringing the coffee
table up to the 27 or 30" table top height. I've only see this once over the
years.

This is the only thing I've seen similar to your description.
http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/pa...586,43594&ap=1

Please send private response as Its days between visits to this news group.

Nope, here it is. Most of us don't do email from Usenet.

-----
= Dain Bramaged...but having lots of fun! =
http://www.diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development