Posted to rec.woodworking
Pete Stolz

Default Old Richards-Wilcox workbench w/ vise

Hi all,
I have a Richards-Wilcox workbench with a 7" vise by the same manufacturer.
I bought it for $30 extra when we bought our house 15 years ago. I can't
find any history on RW building benches or vises, but I do know they've been
around since 1880 according to their website. Anybody know any history on
these benches? Just curious.
Thanks,
Pete

Richards Wilcox vise Ron Moore Woodworking 0 October 27th 05 04:27 AM
Workbench Vise John Smith Home Repair 11 August 2nd 05 01:24 AM
Two slides and angle vise Doug Goncz Metalworking 0 February 13th 04 05:02 PM
Veritas twin-screw vise install report Mike in Mystic Woodworking 14 November 27th 03 05:11 PM
workbench finished: Sam Allen's joiner's bench with Veritas twin-screw end vise Mike in Mystic Woodworking 26 November 22nd 03 05:56 AM