Posted to rec.woodworking
Glen

Default Woodworking Video Magazine-- First Impression

I went to the Baltimore Woodworking show. I walked in I saw Graham
Blackburn signing up people to a new video magazine. It is like Fine
Woodworking only the articles are video presentations and the magazine
is delivered on a DVD. They have two issues out and I bought both.
Here are my impressions.

A couple of the "articles" are clearly extracted from other video
series. I have the Nora Hall carving videos and one of the articles
was extracted from that series. The same was true with another
"article" from Marc Adams. He had a video on building a drawer that
came from his cabinet building video. Both issues had interviews with
artists and visited their shops and studios. The articles were geared
for a wide range of skills so I think there is probably something in
there for everyone. He has a book review section where he interviews
the author, for example Garret Hack. There is a how-to section. On
the first issue, there was a sponsor's link which had some
advertisements. I didn't see any on the second. I enjoy the ads in my
woodworking magazines and would browse them in the video version as
well.

It is 35.95 for four issues. Interestingly, they apparently have all
the issues ready and you can read on their website what each issue's
articles are going to be this next year. Wouldn't that be nice for all
the other magazines to which we are contemplating giving a
subscription. For less than ten bucks for each DVD, I thought it was a
great buy. It certainly was better than any DVD you would rent or buy.
It was entertaining, educational, a little rough on production values,
but certainly a service to our woodworking community that I hope
suceeds. There are some things that need to seen and not just put into
words. It looks like some of the best craftspeople in our field are
trying to share their knowledge. I wish the producers of this new
effort my best wishes. I am interested to see if anyone else has seen
these and am interested to see what their reaction to this magainze on
a DVD is.

The website is www.wooodworkinginaction.com

Full disclosu I have no relationship with anyone involved in this
effort other than my subscription.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Ranger Paul

Hi Glen,

The link you posted I couldn't get to work, this one seems to:
http://www.woodworkinginaction.com/index.html

It does look interesting. I wasn't aware of this one, but I was aware of a
different one that I subscribed to. Now I'm starting to wonder how many are
out there.

I subsciribed to a DVD woodworking magazine last year, it is called
Woodworking At Home Magazine. It is nice to see things being done for sure,
but like any magazine every article/project doesn't always interest me. I'm
more into using power tools, I know the purists out there strive to used
hand tools in time honored techniques etc, and I do admire their talents
greatly. But I get a kick out of electricity . The Woodworking at Home DVD
mag devotes time to both approaches so there is something for everybody.

On the Woodworking at Home DVD mag I would say all in all there is about 2
hours of instruction on each DVD, the subscription price is about 33 bucks a
year for this one and you get 6 isses per year plus a bonus issue at
Christmas.

Their web site is at: http://www.woodworkingathome.com/

These two DVD magazines sound comparable, the Woodworking at Home gives you
3 more issues, but...it all depends on how much instruction (in
hours/minutes) is on each DVD and whether or not the projects/articles
presented interest you or not. On the surface the Woodworking At Home seems
to give you more.

I may try to get hold of a single issue of the one you mentioned in this
post Glen and see how it stacks up. Do they spend time with hand/traditional
construction techniques and power tool techniques, or lean more heavily
towards one or the other?

Do you know how long their DVDs run, approx how many hours/minutes of
instruction one of their DVDs contain?

Later Gator,

RangerPaul

"Glen" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Posted to rec.woodworking
John Grossbohlin

"Ranger Paul" wrote in message
news
Hi Glen,

The link you posted I couldn't get to work, this one seems to:
http://www.woodworkinginaction.com/index.html

I've got to check this out... turns out the product is produced and
distributed out of a place about a mile from my house!

John
....finally back on line after a month of suffering through ISP IP address
registration problems that kept me off the news groups...

Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Barta

Ranger Paul wrote:

I know the purists out there strive to used hand tools in time
honored techniques etc,

I have no doubt that if plate joiners and router tables were available
in 1800, they would have been fully taken advantage of. "Purist"
implies that using power tools and modern techniques is somehow
"impure". I don't believe anything of the sort. Maybe "old school" is
a better term than "purist".

Joe Barta
Posted to rec.woodworking

Joe Barta wrote:

I don't believe anything of the sort. Maybe "old school" is

a better term than "purist".

I couldn't agree more. I cannot imagine a paid woodworker from any
time not wanting to do something faster, better, easier, and more
accurately so they could make more money. Why do you think they hooked
up to stream/water/belt driven tools when they could have stayed with
hand saws and pole lathes? Why would they make their sawmills steam or
stream driven?

I appreciate and applaud all that learn the old crafts and the way the
are practiced. But I think it is silly to think that a furniture maker
grinding out a living in those hard days of semi-pioneer life that is
trying to feed his family wouldn't have upgraded as soon as possible
when it was feasible to make his life easier.

And check out Sam Maloof's comments on using a chainsaw when needed in
his book. No problem at all for him; it will give you a new outlook on
using power tools on your projects.

Robert

Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Barta

they hooked up to stream/water/belt driven tools

That would have been a sight. I would have loved to see a belt driven
shop/factory. I read a little about one once. It was amazing if you
think about it. Much like electricity... those belts flying overhead
and the drop downs to power individual machines. Must have been quite
a sight... and quite a racket...

Joe Barta

Posted to rec.woodworking
Charles Self

"Glen" wrote in message
oups.com...
.. Interestingly, they apparently have all
the issues ready and you can read on their website what each issue's
articles are going to be this next year. Wouldn't that be nice for all
the other magazines to which we are contemplating giving a
subscription.

For most magazines, you can check out the on-line media kit and find the
editorial calendar. This should at least give you an idea of what an editor
intends to present as subject matter at different times during the year.
They're not locked in, and descriptions are not precise. It is truly unusual
for ANY magazine to prepare an issue's worth of material a year in advance
of publication. Too much can change in too many areas. Too, four issues on
tape or DVD is going to take a lot less prep time than will 10 issues on
paper (which is not good or bad, but simply factual, so please do not come
back saying I claimed it was worse: you shoot the material according to a
story board, make sure it fits, and copy it to the master, compared to
shooting to suit, selecting from xx number...well, anyway, it should be
simpler, which makes long term buys and descriptions easier).

Posted to rec.woodworking
JES

Ranger Paul wrote:

On the Woodworking at Home DVD mag I would say all in all there is about 2
hours of instruction on each DVD, the subscription price is about 33 bucks a
year for this one and you get 6 isses per year plus a bonus issue at
Christmas.

Their web site is at: http://www.woodworkingathome.com/

These two DVD magazines sound comparable, the Woodworking at Home gives you
3 more issues, but...it all depends on how much instruction (in
hours/minutes) is on each DVD and whether or not the projects/articles
presented interest you or not. On the surface the Woodworking At Home seems
to give you more.

A review can be found here...
http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com/rev...kingathome.htm

JES
Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman

"Ranger Paul" wrote in message

On the Woodworking at Home DVD mag I would say all in all there is about 2
hours of instruction on each DVD, the subscription price is about 33 bucks

year for this one and you get 6 isses per year plus a bonus issue at
Christmas.

I've not been impressed with their offering, found the DVD format limited in
convenience, and declined to renew the last subscription offer. Maybe it's
just me, but long live the print format ... DVD magazine formats pale by
comparison thus far.

Now, if I could download a FWW magazine issue and read it on my eBook ...

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/13/05

Posted to rec.woodworking
jtpr

So now I have to build a cabinet to hold the DVD player in the
bathroom....

It's the only place I can read my magazines in peace.

jtpr

Posted to rec.woodworking

"That would have been a sight. I would have loved to see a belt driven
shop/factory. I read a little about one once. It was amazing if you
think about it. Much like electricity... those belts flying overhead
and the drop downs to power individual machines. Must have been quite
a sight... and quite a racket...

Joe Barta"

In the early seventies, a delivery job sent me into a small parts
fabrication shop in Rockford Illinois. Couple of metal lathes, drill
presses, wood and metal cutting saws, other machines I couldn't place.
All belt driven from a main shaft about nine feet up in the center of
the shop.

Not noisy at all. Much quieter than that many motored machines running
at the same time. Just the sound of leather belts whirring through the
air and the cutters, cutting.

NOT a shop where one would feel comfortable with a pony tail or loose
clothing. There were a few dozen belts zipping around and not a guard
to be seen. I was a little nervous. :-)

Posted to rec.woodworking
Glen

Thanks for the corrected URL. I should have cut and pasted it so I
wouldn't screw it up.

Each DVD ran for about an hour. I thought with Graham Blackburn being
the editor Woodworkinginaction would have had a hand tool bias, but
there is a mixture of articles that use power tools or tell how to use
power tools. For example they had an article with Kelley Meher (sp?)
on table saw kickback that was amusing as he cut pieces of styrofoam
and made it kick back so he could explain the process. On the other
hand there was an article on using a shaves to produce the spindles for
a chair. I think they have gone out of their way to get articles that
would appeal to both neanders and normites and at various levels of
experience. If I were to equate it with one of the paper magaizines,
it would be with Fine Woodworking. Four times a year seems a bit lean
on the number of issues, but ultimately, it is going to be the quality
of the articles that will determine if these guys keep my subscription.
So far, I am happy.

I will have to check out the other magazine as well. I have found
myself buying fewer books and more DVDs lately. It is a different
learning experience.

Ranger Paul wrote:
[...]

"Glen" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Posted to rec.woodworking
Oleg Lego

The Joe Barta entity posted thusly:

wrote:

In the early seventies, a delivery job sent me into a small parts
fabrication shop in Rockford Illinois. Couple of metal lathes,
drill presses, wood and metal cutting saws, other machines I
couldn't place. All belt driven from a main shaft about nine feet
up in the center of the shop.

Main "shaft"? This main shaft was a belt, right?

Unlikely. I did not see the shop he mentioned, of course, but the two
that I have seen were the same setup. A belt from the motor to a "main
shaft". The main shaft ran across the ceiling, and on it were several
pulleys (slightly crowned to keep the belts straight) that drove belts
that dropped to each machine.

Posted to rec.woodworking
John Grossbohlin

"Glen" wrote in message
oups.com...
I went to the Baltimore Woodworking show. I walked in I saw Graham
Blackburn signing up people to a new video magazine. It is like Fine
Woodworking only the articles are video presentations and the magazine
is delivered on a DVD. They have two issues out and I bought both.
Here are my impressions.

The website is www.wooodworkinginaction.com

I stopped by Toolbox Productions this morning and spoke with Graham
Blackburn's partner on the Woodworking in Action project, Jeremy Ellenbogen.

Jeremy gave me a copy of Issue 2 of Woodworking in Action to review. A
couple of the segments were filmed using local talent--very good local
talent--that I'm familiar with named Steve Heller and Dennis Collins. BTW,
Blackburn is a local guy too...

From my conversation with Jeremy, by design Woodworking In Action is not a
"project" magazine (i.e., not along the lines of Wood, American Woodworker,
etc.,). Rather the idea is to be more like Fine Woodworking and Woodwork. In
that context the DVD met my expectations. It's not a slick "project TV show"
like NYW or Woodworks and it's not a print magazine on disk (like the Best
of Fine Woodworking CD). I found the DVD to be interesting and it certainly
gives a lot of information and problem solving ideas. Looking at the
equipment in the background warranted a second screening alone...
Of note, Jeremy mentioned that their intention is to go to bi-monthly
distribution, up from quarterly, in the not too distant future.

For the Woodworks fans, you can anticipate seeing David Marks on future DVDs
discussing his gilding techniques. I met Marks in Edison, NJ last month and
attended his presentations on gilding and bent laminations. Very pleasant
guy... too bad "10 states in 10 weeks" had taken such a toll on his voice...

It was a very interesting discussion and we are likely going to be
seeing more of each other. I'm the treasurer for the Northeastern
Woodworkers Association's Mid-Hudson Chapter as well as treasurer for the
Kaatskill Woodturner's Association SIG. We discussed the possibility of
collaboration on
presentations and video content... NWA has some VERY talented people, e.g,
Keith Tompkins had a two page spread in the middle of the October 2005
Woodwork magazine.

Personally, from what I've seen and heard I think that Woodworking in Action
has a place in my woodworking information flow. I dropped magazines like
Wood, American Woodworker, Shop Notes and other project oriented fare in
favor of Fine Woodworking, Woodwork, Popular Woodworking (I'm particularly
fond of the Arts and Mysteries column--which the editor Christopher Schwarz
tells me will continue to be a regular feature), and books oriented towards
design theory and historical methodologies. On that note, Woodworking in
Action may not appeal to all much as Woodwork doesn't appeal to all... but
then, I sense that they aren't interested in "all."

As concerns a disclaimer, I fully understand that I have a bias here in that
seeing local people, local shops, and a local sites on the DVD makes me feel
like there is something useful going on around here in addition to my club!
;~)

http://www.midhudsonwoodworkers.org/
http://www.woodworker.org/

BTW, we've got Roy Underhill coming for three days of programs in March.
Join NOW! ;~)

John

Posted to rec.woodworking
Ranger Paul

Get you one of those mini DVD players and take it in the little room or your
shop. I use mine on the plane and when I'm out of town too, their pretty
neat.

I guess the future is officially here when woodworkers are reading their
magazines on computer screens.

RangerPaul

"jtpr" wrote in message
oups.com...
So now I have to build a cabinet to hold the DVD player in the
bathroom....

It's the only place I can read my magazines in peace.

jtpr

Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques

On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 21:58:29 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, "John
Grossbohlin" quickly quoth:

I stopped by Toolbox Productions this morning and spoke with Graham
Blackburn's partner on the Woodworking in Action project, Jeremy Ellenbogen.

I met Marks in Edison, NJ last month and
attended his presentations on gilding and bent laminations. Very pleasant

BTW, we've got Roy Underhill coming for three days of programs in March.
Join NOW! ;~)

May I be the first to say YOU SUCK!, John? Thanks.

grumble, grumble All those folks in your locale...

"Be the change you want to see in the world." --Mahatma Gandhi
http://diversify.com Website Application Programming

Posted to rec.woodworking
John Grossbohlin

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 21:58:29 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, "John
Grossbohlin" quickly quoth:

I stopped by Toolbox Productions this morning and spoke with Graham
Blackburn's partner on the Woodworking in Action project, Jeremy
Ellenbogen.

I met Marks in Edison, NJ last month and
attended his presentations on gilding and bent laminations. Very pleasant

BTW, we've got Roy Underhill coming for three days of programs in March.
Join NOW! ;~)

May I be the first to say YOU SUCK!, John? Thanks.

grumble, grumble All those folks in your locale...

"Be the change you want to see in the world." --Mahatma Gandhi

Larry,

I may suck, but I think your Gandhi quote pretty much defines how I look at
things... you have to make it happen! ;~) Sure location helps a bit but
getting out there and doing it is what really counts. I originally met
Underhill while working at Colonial Williamsburg, VA but that job only
happened because I took a three month solo bicycle trip all over the state
of FL and then north to NY. While visiting CW during that trip I went and
talked to the master gunsmith and a journeyman gunsmith after a presentation
they did. Out of that discussion I ended up getting a job at CW. I met Norm
Abram by going to Old Sturbridge Village as the result of one of the parents
in our home schooling circle mentioning her seeing a notice he would be
there. The list of other prominent woodworkers I've encountered has grown
through my association with the Northeastern Woodworkers Association. The
association with NWA happened because I showed up at a meeting after hearing
about the group from a guy in my sportsmen's club... I was blown away by
turned items I saw during Show & Tell (though I'm pretty much a flat boarder
at this point) and joined immediately. This same kind of thing has happened
for me with other interests because I act on the information I obtain...

I've found that gaining entry to interesting circles is often a matter of
showing up and asking! Fortunately, woodworkers in general seem to be
pretty open about sharing their Arts and Mysteries, and exchanging ideas
with others... Though if you become a pesky leach who never brings anything
to the table (even if it's as simple as picking up cookies for the meeting
refreshments) you may find yourself somewhat marginalized from the really
interesting stuff. ;~) Getting involved may take some effort but I've been
well rewarded with wonderful experiences and friends for my efforts. I don't
discount this group here either as the thousands of people who have come and
gone through here over the years bring ideas and information to my
attention... which is how I found out about Woodworking in Action which
started this whole thing! ;~)

John

Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques

On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 23:40:14 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, "John
Grossbohlin" quickly quoth:

Larry,

I may suck, but I think your Gandhi quote pretty much defines how I look at
things... you have to make it happen! ;~) Sure location helps a bit but
getting out there and doing it is what really counts. I originally met
Underhill while working at Colonial Williamsburg, VA but that job only
happened because I took a three month solo bicycle trip all over the state
of FL and then north to NY. While visiting CW during that trip I went and
talked to the master gunsmith and a journeyman gunsmith after a presentation
they did. Out of that discussion I ended up getting a job at CW.

Tres cool. Do you do any metalworking, and did they cover that?

I met Norm
Abram by going to Old Sturbridge Village as the result of one of the parents
in our home schooling circle mentioning her seeing a notice he would be

I'd very much like to meet Nahm, but I don't worship him like some do.

there. The list of other prominent woodworkers I've encountered has grown
through my association with the Northeastern Woodworkers Association. The
association with NWA happened because I showed up at a meeting after hearing
about the group from a guy in my sportsmen's club... I was blown away by
turned items I saw during Show & Tell (though I'm pretty much a flat boarder
at this point) and joined immediately. This same kind of thing has happened
for me with other interests because I act on the information I obtain...

Yeah, flat boarder. I can sometimes appreciate a turned object, but
most turning doesn't, um...turn me on.

I've found that gaining entry to interesting circles is often a matter of
showing up and asking!

Ayup! It's amazing how much people will share with you, both in the
way of knowledge and in material goods, if you merely ask.

Fortunately, woodworkers in general seem to be
pretty open about sharing their Arts and Mysteries, and exchanging ideas
with others... Though if you become a pesky leach who never brings anything
to the table (even if it's as simple as picking up cookies for the meeting
refreshments) you may find yourself somewhat marginalized from the really
interesting stuff. ;~) Getting involved may take some effort but I've been

Yes, I met Frank Klausz when he came to the SDFWA meeting to give a
weekend seminar. He's the source of my Hungarian paper towel sig. g
I volunteered to help the demonstrators at the Ontario and San Diego,
CA Woodworking Shows for a couple years, too. I got to work with/sit
in on Frank again, and with (shoot, forgot his name blush) on the
sharpening seminar twice.

well rewarded with wonderful experiences and friends for my efforts. I don't
discount this group here either as the thousands of people who have come and
gone through here over the years bring ideas and information to my
attention...

Yeah, it's a great and changing group. I just wish the SNR would
settle down a bit lately. Oy vay!

which is how I found out about Woodworking in Action which
started this whole thing! ;~)

Great, thanks.

--

To change one's self is sufficient. It's the idiots who want to change
the world who are causing all the trouble --Anonymous
Posted to rec.woodworking
[...]

That is what I mostly did at CW... making wood screws out of steel with
files, wielding the madrel or flatters while welding barrels (welding at the
forge), forging patch box springs, reaming barrels with a hand turned
reaming machine, etc. I don't do much metal work these days--don't want to
make a mess in my woodworking shop! ;~)

I met Norm
Abram by going to Old Sturbridge Village as the result of one of the
parents
in our home schooling circle mentioning her seeing a notice he would be

I'd very much like to meet Nahm, but I don't worship him like some do.

I haven't seen him on the OSV schedule again... but if he shows up on the
schudule I'd go again. It was a great day of presentations and one-on-one
encounters. I did notice that OSV is offering woodworking workshops.

Fortunately, woodworkers in general seem to be
pretty open about sharing their Arts and Mysteries, and exchanging ideas
with others... Though if you become a pesky leach who never brings
anything
to the table (even if it's as simple as picking up cookies for the meeting
refreshments) you may find yourself somewhat marginalized from the really
interesting stuff. ;~) Getting involved may take some effort but I've been

Yes, I met Frank Klausz when he came to the SDFWA meeting to give a
weekend seminar. He's the source of my Hungarian paper towel sig. g
I volunteered to help the demonstrators at the Ontario and San Diego,
CA Woodworking Shows for a couple years, too. I got to work with/sit
in on Frank again, and with (shoot, forgot his name blush) on the
sharpening seminar twice.

I spoke with Frank Kausz at the Edison, NJ show also. He was doing demos at
the Hammer/Felder booth... pretty intense guy when it came to the details of
woodworking! Kelly Mehler was there too but I missed his demos in deference
to seeing Marks's presentations.

RE sharpening, are you talking about the Tormek guy Jeff Farris? He was at
Edison also... I recognised him from his appearance on NYW.

I'm not sure who NWA has coming to Showcase the weekend of March 25-26 in
Saratoga Springs, NY. However, in the past I've seen Ernie Conover, Garrett
Hack, Bonnie Klein (turner), Teri Masaschi (finishing), Jere Osgood, Michael
Puryear and others there... As I mentioned previously, Roy Underhill is
coming in March also for a three day program--just checked the dates March
9-11.

NWA brings in a lot of talent and has a lot of local talent. For example,
last night's presentation at the Kaatskill Woodturners Association was on
vacuum chucks. Carl Ford gave a highly detailed presentation on how to build
up a system and make various chucks and fittings. He clearly spent a lot of
time on preparation as evidenced by the handout and myriad examples he built
for the demo. Again, a serious effort with so much information that one
could duplicate his equipment by following the handout.
http://www.midhudsonwoodworkers.org/Jan06_Turning.htm

I take it that you are on the left coast... too bad. I think the real action
is in the Northeast. ;~)

John

Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques

On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 04:26:39 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, "John
Grossbohlin" quickly quoth:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

Tres cool. Do you do any metalworking, and did they cover that?

That is what I mostly did at CW... making wood screws out of steel with
files, wielding the madrel or flatters while welding barrels (welding at the
forge), forging patch box springs, reaming barrels with a hand turned
reaming machine, etc. I don't do much metal work these days--don't want to
make a mess in my woodworking shop! ;~)

Yeah, fire and smoke are like that. Wood's too adaptive to flame.

I spoke with Frank Kausz at the Edison, NJ show also. He was doing demos at
the Hammer/Felder booth... pretty intense guy when it came to the details of
woodworking! Kelly Mehler was there too but I missed his demos in deference
to seeing Marks's presentations.

Yes, Frank takes woodworking very seriously. I think it was his
apprenticeship which instilled that into him. He started from the
ground up and did everything by hand for years and years.

RE sharpening, are you talking about the Tormek guy Jeff Farris? He was at
Edison also... I recognised him from his appearance on NYW.

No, and I still can't remember his name. Tall, lanky, sandy-haired
fella. His name's on the tip o' my tongue but won't come out. He
wrote a book on an entirely different subject, though still WW.
Paul sumpin'?

I take it that you are on the left coast... too bad.

I'm one country over from you, in the Pacific Northwest.

I think the real action is in the Northeast. ;~)

True, but you can have your unbridled population, NYC, water
pollution, + all the acid rain a guy could ever want, thanks.
My new town, Grants Pass, OR is too big for me at 23,000.

--

To change one's self is sufficient. It's the idiots who want to change
the world who are causing all the trouble --Anonymous
www.diversify.com We help you change your website for the better!
Posted to rec.woodworking
Bob Schmall

Larry Jaques wrote:

True, but you can have your unbridled population, NYC, water
pollution, + all the acid rain a guy could ever want, thanks.
My new town, Grants Pass, OR is too big for me at 23,000.

(delurking)
Larry, what the f...er, heck, is your email addy? Ping me please.

Bob

The fool tries to change the world to fit himself.
The wise man adapts himself to the world.
All progress is due to the fools.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques

On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 20:31:47 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, "John
Grossbohlin" quickly quoth:

Paul?? Cannot think of anyone named Paul I've encountered doing something on
sharpening at a show. Garret Hack does presentations on it...

Paul Anthony. One of his router seminars was here and you
can find a picture of him at the link of his name
http://www.woodworksevents.com/seminars_sanrafael.shtml
(Sorry for forgetting your name, Paul.)

I'm in the Catskill Mtn. region... up until 9/11 it was tolerable. Post 9/11
it's like the rats ran up here from a burning ship! Real estate prices have
gone nuts, traffic is unbelievable at times.

Hey, I just moved out of LoCal. Tell me about those.
Your dog encounters only remind me that people shouldn't own slaves.
That's how most animals are treated most of the time and it ought to
be illegal (since morality and ethics don't do it.) sigh

--

To change one's self is sufficient. It's the idiots who want to change
the world who are causing all the trouble --Anonymous
www.diversify.com We help you change your website for the better!

FA: Woodworking magazine back issues Buddy Matlosz Woodturning 0 February 15th 05 11:24 PM
FA: Woodworking magazine back issues Buddy Matlosz Woodworking 0 February 15th 05 11:24 PM
FA: Woodworking magazine back issues Buddy Matlosz Home Repair 0 February 15th 05 11:24 PM
HELP tuning video belmont5 UK diy 8 September 28th 03 06:56 PM
Any comments on Woodworking at Home DVD Magazine? Charles Jackson Woodworking 2 September 17th 03 06:07 PM