Posted to rec.woodworking
Barry Kwasny

Default Looking for THAT router bit site!

In the late Summer ,early Fall I came across a website of router bits. I
checked out bits to use for picture frames. The site showed their bits in
drawing form and had a great help section where it showed 2 and 3 of their
bits used in different sequences to produce various profiles. Some very
good examples of how to use their products. I'm hoping someone out there
knows where I visited.

Thanks,
Barry

Posted to rec.woodworking
David

Barry Kwasny wrote:

In the late Summer ,early Fall I came across a website of router bits. I
checked out bits to use for picture frames. The site showed their bits in
drawing form and had a great help section where it showed 2 and 3 of their
bits used in different sequences to produce various profiles. Some very
good examples of how to use their products. I'm hoping someone out there
knows where I visited.

Thanks,
Barry

it won't take long for you to check out these 4: CMT, Amana, Freud,
whiteside.

Dave
Posted to rec.woodworking
Edwin Pawlowski

"Barry Kwasny" wrote in message
In the late Summer ,early Fall I came across a website of router bits. I
checked out bits to use for picture frames. The site showed their bits in
drawing form and had a great help section where it showed 2 and 3 of their
bits used in different sequences to produce various profiles. Some very
good examples of how to use their products. I'm hoping someone out there
knows where I visited.

Thanks,
Barry

Could be many. www.infinitytools.com www.routerbits.com

Posted to rec.woodworking
W Canaday

On Mon, 09 Jan 2006 22:36:36 -0500, Barry Kwasny wrote:

In the late Summer ,early Fall I came across a website of router bits. I
checked out bits to use for picture frames. The site showed their bits in
drawing form and had a great help section where it showed 2 and 3 of their
bits used in different sequences to produce various profiles. Some very
good examples of how to use their products. I'm hoping someone out there
knows where I visited.

Thanks,
Barry

http://www.carbide.com ?

Posted to rec.woodworking

Seriously, ever hear of google? Works for me- "router bit".

TTFN,

Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy

In article ,
W Canaday wrote:

On Mon, 09 Jan 2006 22:36:36 -0500, Barry Kwasny wrote:

In the late Summer ,early Fall I came across a website of router bits. I
checked out bits to use for picture frames. The site showed their bits in
drawing form and had a great help section where it showed 2 and 3 of their
bits used in different sequences to produce various profiles. Some very
good examples of how to use their products. I'm hoping someone out there
knows where I visited.

Thanks,
Barry

http://www.carbide.com ?

That's where I buy mine. Superb service, excellent selection. Mostly
competitive pricing. Will send things USPS to Canada. Nice. (5 dollar
custom clearance fee. How cool is that?)
AND... they cater to my trade (Solid Surface fabrication)