Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking
Graham Gilbert

Default Raised Panel Doors on Tablesaw

Somewhere recently I saw an article on doing the subject. Basically you ran
the perimeters of the panel through flat with the blade at 1/8" height and
about 2" from the fence; made dados in your stiles & rails; and tilted your
tablesaw blade to a small degree (and at the correct height) to run the
panel through on its edges.

Now do you think I can find the article???

Can someone either point me to it or advise me on the angle and blade height
and distance from the fence? TIA

BTW I had abandoned this NG for a while because JOAT went on a sabbatical or
was not contributing for a while. It is good to see him and his helpful
references back...

Graham Gilbert

Chantecler Windows and Doors Brian White Home Repair 3 June 6th 16 11:22 PM
Raised Panel Doors Software CNT Woodworking 15 May 2nd 05 01:57 PM
6 panel doors habbi Woodworking 17 April 11th 05 01:43 PM
raised panel cabinet doors Mark Woodworking 7 August 20th 04 02:56 AM
Since I don't have any plans...whatsa best way to secure desk's back panel to side panels? (and other questions) Leon Woodworking 5 August 27th 03 04:08 AM