Posted to rec.woodworking
Graham Gilbert

Default Raised Panel Doors on Tablesaw

Somewhere recently I saw an article on doing the subject. Basically you ran
the perimeters of the panel through flat with the blade at 1/8" height and
about 2" from the fence; made dados in your stiles & rails; and tilted your
tablesaw blade to a small degree (and at the correct height) to run the
panel through on its edges.

Now do you think I can find the article???

Can someone either point me to it or advise me on the angle and blade height
and distance from the fence? TIA

BTW I had abandoned this NG for a while because JOAT went on a sabbatical or
was not contributing for a while. It is good to see him and his helpful
references back...

Graham Gilbert