Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Thought this was a rec.woodworking news group my bus....

I never speak up until there is too much to keep quiet about. I love woodworking and enjoy the guys that share information/success/questions/quality work.

Posted to rec.woodworking
19.60.9.44.84

I like wood working, metal working and electronics but I love and enjoy
woman!

wrote in message
.. .
I never speak up until there is too much to keep quiet about. I love
woodworking and enjoy the guys that share
information/success/questions/quality work.

Posted to rec.woodworking

You must have a really tough time. With your big mouth, the women would
be long gone by the time you figured out something nice to say.

Posted to rec.woodworking
19.60.9.44.84

Your the one always running his suck drooling ****............... I have
something you don't have... a dick and a big one too and it ain't made of
wood!

So you do what you do best just talk to em'

ups.com...