Posted to rec.woodworking
J T

Default Drat, Drat, Drat - AGAIN

I recently posted about a toy box plan I was looking for, for a
design feature. Resolved that by finding a fluted trim picture that
answered my question. Don' need no steenin' plans.

Well, apparently I did something similar a couple of weeks ago. I'm
slowly resolving how I want my ed project to be. I ran across a picture
of a bed, with a feature I was interested in, so saved it to check more
thoroughtly later. Either I put it somewhere I can't find it, or I
didn't save it after all. So I've been trying to find it ever since.

Let's see if I can put this clearly. The part of the bed that
interested me is the mattress support. It was a checkerboard design, at
an angle, not just straight front to back, and side to side. It looked
like it went from the bottom of the mattess, and rested on the floor.
Apparently it was plywood, and the pieces slotted halfway so the fit
together, and made a egg-crate type design. Also, I seem to recall the
sides went to the floor, hiding the egg-crate mattress support.

Yeah, I know, I don't need no steenkin' plans to make something
like this. Under normal circumstances, this would be the plan, if I
decided to go that route. But, there was something else the design had
- and of course, I can't remember what - so I'm looking for the picture
(I don't recall it being a plan, rather for sale), because I don't want
to re-nvent the wheel if I don't need to.

If anyone runs across something like this, I'd apprecate you
posting the link. I'll keep looking, of course.

JOAT
You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear".
What do you "know"?
- Granny Weatherwax

Posted to rec.woodworking
Charley

Somewhere in MS Windows (I don't remember where) there is a history log of
all of the websites that you accessed grouped by day. With a bit of effort
you might be able to find the one that you were at and go back to it. I've
done this before and it helped me out.

--
Charley

"J T" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to rec.woodworking
Charley

Sorry....guess I was half asleep when I responded.

A few of these situations might be justification for finding a PC and
replacing that WebTV. If budget is tight, used PCs that are internet capable
can be had for nearly nothing these days.

--
Charley

"J T" wrote in message
Thu, Dec 29, 2005, 11:14pm (EST+5) (Charley)
didn't pay attention:
Somewhere in MS Windows (I don't remember where) there is a history log
of all of the websites that you accessed grouped by day. With a bit of
effort you might be able to find the one that you were at and go back to
it. I've done this before and it helped me out.

WebTV.