Posted to rec.woodworking
J T

Default Drat, Drat, Drat.

Frustrating. The other day was looking for angels, for a project
suggested by the grand-dau. Ran across plans for a toy box I'd never
seen before. Run of the mill, except it had some molding on the front
corners, that would tie in nicely for the bed I'm planning. Free pans,
of course. However. There is always a however. Apparently, I didn't
save the link. I've been searching for it, and not run across it yet.
If anyone runs across plans for a toy box, or chest, like that I would
'preciate you posting to this thread,. I'll keep looking, and if i find
'em I'll post them. I'll also be posting quite some free toy box/chest
plans in the next few days. So it goes.

JOAT
You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear".
What do you "know"?
- Granny Weatherwax

Posted to rec.woodworking
Tyke

The web page ought to be in your "History" folder unless you run software to
delete this when you get out of your web browser. This has subfolders of
"Today" the days of the present week, e.g. at the moment Monday and Tuesday,
Last Week, 2 Weeks Ago, 3 Weeks Ago, etc.

Within each of these folders are subfolders for each site you have visited.

I am not sure which operating system you are running and so cannot tell you
where to find these. The folders are hidden by default, so you may need to
go to Windows Explorer, click on Tools, then Folder Options then View. You
should see a button for Show Hidden Files and Folders.

If you are concerned with other family members accidentally deleting
important system files or folders, you may want to reset this after you find
the link.

Dave Paine.

"J T" wrote in message
Frustrating. The other day was looking for angels, for a project
suggested by the grand-dau. Ran across plans for a toy box I'd never
seen before. Run of the mill, except it had some molding on the front
corners, that would tie in nicely for the bed I'm planning. Free pans,
of course. However. There is always a however. Apparently, I didn't
save the link. I've been searching for it, and not run across it yet.
If anyone runs across plans for a toy box, or chest, like that I would
'preciate you posting to this thread,. I'll keep looking, and if i find
'em I'll post them. I'll also be posting quite some free toy box/chest
plans in the next few days. So it goes.

JOAT
You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear".
What do you "know"?
- Granny Weatherwax

Posted to rec.woodworking
Frank Ketchum

"Tyke" wrote in message
The web page ought to be in your "History" folder unless you run software
to delete this when you get out of your web browser. This has subfolders
of "Today" the days of the present week, e.g. at the moment Monday and
Tuesday, Last Week, 2 Weeks Ago, 3 Weeks Ago, etc.

Within each of these folders are subfolders for each site you have
visited.

I am not sure which operating system you are running and so cannot tell
you where to find these.

Web TV. He is screwed.

Posted to rec.woodworking
J T

Default UnDrat, UnDrat, UnDrat.

http://images.rockler.com/rockler/images/42769-is.jpg

Ran across this. It's basically what I was after, so I won't be
looking for that specific toy box any longer. Don' need no steenkin'
plans.