Posted to rec.woodworking
jtpr

Default Rigid TS3650 Dado / Zero clearance inserts.

Anybody know where I can get these? Can't find a listing on the Rigid
site. In fact, I don't see any accessories listed for this saw.

Just got the saw for Christmas, what a wife! Love the saw.

-Jim

Posted to rec.woodworking
James \Cubby\ Culbertson

"jtpr" wrote in message
ups.com...
Anybody know where I can get these? Can't find a listing on the Rigid
site. In fact, I don't see any accessories listed for this saw.

Just got the saw for Christmas, what a wife! Love the saw.

-Jim

Why not save a bit of cash and just make your own? I use MDF and use the
insert as a template with my router to make mine. I usually make up around
15-20 of them at a time. That way, I've always got one available for
differing dado sizes, angled cuts, different blades, etc...
Cheers,
cc

Posted to rec.woodworking
Leuf

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 15:34:10 -0700, "James \"Cubby\" Culbertson"
wrote:

"jtpr" wrote in message
oups.com...
Anybody know where I can get these? Can't find a listing on the Rigid
site. In fact, I don't see any accessories listed for this saw.

Just got the saw for Christmas, what a wife! Love the saw.

-Jim

Why not save a bit of cash and just make your own? I use MDF and use the
insert as a template with my router to make mine. I usually make up around
15-20 of them at a time. That way, I've always got one available for
differing dado sizes, angled cuts, different blades, etc...

I've found on my TS3650 that I need to reinforce my MDF inserts with a
strip of hardwood underneath as there is only a lip at the front and
back.

-Leuf
Posted to rec.woodworking
jtpr

OK, I agree. I think I'll try it over the weekend. By the way, have
you found any neat accessories that would go in the T-tracks on the
fence?

-Jim