Posted to rec.woodworking
Matt Zack

Default Merry Christmas ! and thanks......

I just want to wish everyone on the REC happy holiday (in any appropriate
manner) and thank you all for providing so much valuable knowledge to this
great and very helpful group.
I have been pretty quiey for the last year, but I have been
restoring/remodeling a nice 1920'ish American four square home abot 8 miles
out of the Chicago loop.
I plan on sending a few pics of it later on.
I have been lurking the REC on a regular basis and wantes to say that
although I have not contributed very much, I have been keeping up with most
of what has been contributed. Thank you for that !
I hope '06 is one of the best years ever for all of us !
Merry Christmas !
Thank you!

Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy

In article ,
"Matt Zack" wrote:

I just want to wish everyone on the REC happy holiday (in any appropriate
manner) and thank you all for providing so much valuable knowledge to this
great and very helpful group.
I have been pretty quiey for the last year, but I have been
restoring/remodeling a nice 1920'ish American four square home abot 8 miles
out of the Chicago loop.
I plan on sending a few pics of it later on.
I have been lurking the REC on a regular basis and wantes to say that
although I have not contributed very much, I have been keeping up with most
of what has been contributed. Thank you for that !
I hope '06 is one of the best years ever for all of us !
Merry Christmas !
Thank you!

Back at you!

Couldn't have expressed those sentiments better myself, Matt

Thank you.

Posted to rec.woodworking
jo4hn

Matt Zack wrote:

I just want to wish everyone on the REC happy holiday (in any appropriate
manner) and thank you all for providing so much valuable knowledge to this
great and very helpful group.
I have been pretty quiey for the last year, but I have been
restoring/remodeling a nice 1920'ish American four square home abot 8 miles
out of the Chicago loop.
I plan on sending a few pics of it later on.
I have been lurking the REC on a regular basis and wantes to say that
although I have not contributed very much, I have been keeping up with most
of what has been contributed. Thank you for that !
I hope '06 is one of the best years ever for all of us !
Merry Christmas !
Thank you!

And whilst listening to Chuck Cecil's Christmas show in the cold but dry
mountains of southern Californy, I wish you all the best of Christmas
and the best new years ever. Peace, love and joy to all.
mahalo,
jo4hn

Posted to rec.woodworking
Richard Cranium

Merry Christmas to you as well! Merry Christmas to everyone else in
the wreck too!

R.C.

On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 07:03:10 -0600, "Matt Zack"
wrote:

I just want to wish everyone on the REC happy holiday (in any appropriate
manner) and thank you all for providing so much valuable knowledge to this
great and very helpful group.
I have been pretty quiey for the last year, but I have been
restoring/remodeling a nice 1920'ish American four square home abot 8 miles
out of the Chicago loop.
I plan on sending a few pics of it later on.
I have been lurking the REC on a regular basis and wantes to say that
although I have not contributed very much, I have been keeping up with most
of what has been contributed. Thank you for that !
I hope '06 is one of the best years ever for all of us !
Merry Christmas !
Thank you!

Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Balderstone

In article , Matt Zack
wrote:

I just want to wish everyone on the REC happy holiday (in any appropriate
manner) and thank you all for providing so much valuable knowledge to this
great and very helpful group.

Of course, up here in Canada we celebrate Thanksgiving, our football
championship game and Christmas before the Yanks, but best of the
season to everyone nonetheless!

One site: http://www.balderstone.ca
The other site, with ww linkshttp://www.woodenwabbits.com
Posted to rec.woodworking
Thomas Bunetta

"Matt Zack" wrote in message
news
I just want to wish everyone on the REC happy holiday (in any appropriate
manner) and thank you all for providing so much valuable knowledge to this
great and very helpful group.
snip
of what has been contributed. Thank you for that !
I hope '06 is one of the best years ever for all of us !
Merry Christmas !
Thank you!

AMEN!
Generally speaking this IS one of the better places in Cyberspace to hang
around.
Don't be afraid to jump in and spread the "wealth" of your knowledge!
Tom

Posted to rec.woodworking
Thomas Bunetta

Top posted for no particular reason ('cept cussedness;)

Thank goodness there are those differences in the world...
It would be boring as He-- otherwise!
Happy Holidays anyway!
Tom
"Dave Balderstone" wrote in message
tone.ca...
In article , Matt Zack
wrote:

I just want to wish everyone on the REC happy holiday (in any appropriate
manner) and thank you all for providing so much valuable knowledge to
this
great and very helpful group.

Of course, up here in Canada we celebrate Thanksgiving, our football
championship game and Christmas before the Yanks, but best of the
season to everyone nonetheless!

One site: http://www.balderstone.ca
The other site, with ww linkshttp://www.woodenwabbits.com

Posted to rec.woodworking
JJ

Matt Zack wrote:
I just want to wish everyone on the REC happy holiday (in any appropriate
manner) and thank you all for providing so much valuable knowledge to this
great and very helpful group.
I have been pretty quiey for the last year, but I have been
restoring/remodeling a nice 1920'ish American four square home abot 8 miles
out of the Chicago loop.
I plan on sending a few pics of it later on.
I have been lurking the REC on a regular basis and wantes to say that
although I have not contributed very much, I have been keeping up with most
of what has been contributed. Thank you for that !
I hope '06 is one of the best years ever for all of us !
Merry Christmas !
Thank you!

Merry Christmas to you and yours as well, Matt.

And to everyone else on wRECk.woodworking. Thanks as well for all the
good tips, laughs and comraderie.

-jj

--
Remove BOB to email me